ING Roll Over Term Loan
Increase the productivity of your business
Looking to optimise or increase the production and/or productivity of your business? An ING Credit Roll Over Term Loan allows you to fully or partially finance the purchase or replacement of equipment such as machinery, technical resources or even an industrial building.
For between 3 and 5 years minimum:
medium or long-term investment with short-term rates
High investment value:
minimum 2,500,000 euros
Euribor or Libor, determined with each withdrawal for the duration of each advance.
paid at the end of each advance.
The ING Roll-Over Term Loan is a credit facility that allows you to finance your long-term investment requirements while benefiting from short-term rates.
- You must borrow at least 2,500,000 euros.
- For a minimum duration of 3 to 5 years.
- Withdrawals can be made at once or in tranches, for an established withdrawal period.
- The capital is reimbursed on the due date or via a repayment plan.
- The rate (Euribor or Libor) is determined with each withdrawal for the duration of each advance.
- Interest is paid at the end of each advance.
- A tailored repayment plan can be established.
- Early repayment is also possible.
- You pay a fee on the total amount of credit, a quarterly administration fee and a commitment fee on the total amount of the credit granted for the withdrawal period.
- Reinvestment fees will apply in the event of partial or full early repayment, as well as a cancellation fee.