- Calculate your tax prepayments
Finance your tax prepayments
Calculate your advantage with a loan from ING
Taxes? There is no way out of paying them. But if you pay them early, you can profit from a whole host of benefits. Discover the advantages of an ING Financing of Tax Prepayment:
- You avoid the statutory tax increase.
- You keep your working capital for other investments.
- ING pays your tax prepayments on time directly to the tax department.
- Your interest payments are tax deductible as a business expense.
- You can repay the loan over 8 or 12 months.
More information about our professional credits ?
Fill in a few details below and calculate your advantage when paying your taxes in advance.
Your personal details
Please select one.
I am self-employed
I have a company
About your taxes
The total amount of your prepayments should be the same as the amount of tax you think you will have to pay.
How much do you estimate you will have to pay in tax next year?
How much do you want to pay?
Please enter an amount.
How much will you pay in duties, foreign tax credit, tax advances, etc.?
Increase because you do not pay any tax prepayments 0 euros
Increase because you do not pay enough tax prepayments 0 euros
Your advantage because you pay tax prepayments 0 euros
We advise you to pay on 10 April 0 euros
To avoid a tax increase of 0 euros