ING Green Account
Enjoy the benefits of a complete banking package
Are you self-employed? Need an account that gives you the option of doing your business banking either online or at a branch? In euros or other currencies if need be? What about unlimited account holders or mandate holders? Then the ING Green Account is made for you. Apply for yours online.
Online, mobile or at a branch
VDo your transactions via smartphone, tablet, computer or an ING branch.
In euros and other currencie
Use your account for transactions in other currencies as well as euros. Ideal for paying foreign invoices or managing your international investments.
12 free manual transactions
E.g. cash withdrawals from the counter or depositing cheques.
Unlimited account and mandate holders
Open an ING Green Account in the name of as many account holders as you like and give access to as many mandate holders as you like.
Tailored to the needs of the self-employed
Profit from a complete package including e-banking via smartphone or computer, a bank card with Bancontact and Maestro and transactions and in-branch transactions and advice.
Any individual engaged in a commercial activity can open an ING Green Account for business use. To open a bank account for your own personal use, take a look at the ING Green Account for private individuals.
Your ING Green Account is more than just a current account but includes a comprehensive range of banking services which you can access either online or in branch. For an annual fee of just 30 euros (VAT incl.), you can manage your account while also benefiting from:
- Online, mobile and in-branch banking: Carry out your transactions via smartphone, tablet, computer or your ING branch. Enjoy free access to Business'Bank, ING's online bank, Phone'Bank and ING Smart Banking, our secure app for smartphone and tablet along with extensive services at more than 800 ING branches.
- Free withdrawals from ATMs throughout the euro zone.
- Expert advice from your branch.
- Free international bank card for the first 2 account holders with Bancontact and Maestro. Maestro is automatically activated for use in the geographical Europe. If you are travelling outside Europe, check the list of countries where you can use Maestro. If your destination is not on this list, ask your branch to activate your card for the country/ies you intend to visit.
- Temporary replacement card in case your bank card gets lost or stolen.
- Electronic account statements which you can view, download and/or print online via Business'Bank.
- 12 free manual transactions via a branch such as counter withdrawals, cashing cheques, etc.
- Transactions in euros and other currencies of required. Ideal for paying foreign invoices or managing your international investments.
- Unlimited account and mandate holders: Open an ING Green Account in the name of as many account holders as you like and give access to as many mandate holders as you like.
The complete ING Green Account package costs just 30 euros per year, including VAT. Take a look at the charges applicable to the main banking operations for private individuals.
If the application has been made online, via www.ing.be or at m.ing.be, even if you are not an ING client yet, be aware that:
- This account is reserved solely for legally competent private individuals residing in Belgium at the time of application and with an e-mail address.
- A maximum of two account holders may be authorised per ING Green Account (mandate holders cannot be authorised).
- You will receive at home your bank card and card reader.
For more specific requests when opening your account (e.g. more than 2 account holders, with mandate holders, multiple currency account or non-resident account holders), please contact your nearest ING branch for assistance.