ING Professional current account
Designed for the self-employed.
Are you self-employed? Need an account that gives you the option of doing your business banking either online or at a branch? In euros or other currencies if need be? What about unlimited account holders or mandate holders? Then the ING Professional current account is made for you. Apply for yours online.
Tailored to the needs of the self-employed
Profit from a complete package including e-banking via smartphone or computer, a bank card with Bancontact and Maestro and transactions and in-branch transactions and advice.
Online, mobile or at a branch
Do your transactions via smartphone, tablet, computer or an ING branch.
Unlimited account and mandate holders
With the ING Professional current account, you can have as many account holders and mandate holders as you like.
12 free manual transactions
E.g. cash withdrawals from the counter or depositing cheques.
In euros and other currencies
Use your account for transactions in other currencies as well as euros. Ideal for paying foreign invoices or managing your international investments.
Any individual engaged in a commercial activity can open an ING Professional current account. To open a bank account for your own personal use, take a look at the ING Green Account for private individuals.
Your ING Professional current account is more than just a current account but includes a comprehensive range of banking services which you can access either online or in branch. For an annual fee of 36 euros (VAT inc.), you can manage your account while also benefiting from:
- Online, mobile and in-branch banking: Carry out your transactions via smartphone, tablet, computer or your ING branch. Enjoy free access to Business'Bank, ING's online bank, Phone'Bank and ING Smart Banking, our secure app for smartphone and tablet along with extensive services at more than 800 ING branches.
- Expert advice from your branch.
- Unlimited account and mandate holders: Open an ING Professional current account in the name of as many account holders as you like and give access to as many mandate holders as you like.
- Free international bank card for the first 2 account holders with Bancontact and Maestro. Maestro is automatically activated for use in the geographical Europe. If you are travelling outside Europe, check the list of countries where you can use Maestro. If your destination is not on this list, ask your branch to activate your card for the country/ies you intend to visit.
- One replacement card per year in case your bank card gets lost or stolen.
- Free withdrawals from ATMs throughout the euro zone.
- 12 free manual transactions via a branch such as counter withdrawals, cashing cheques, etc.
- Transactions in euros and other currencies of required. Ideal for paying foreign invoices or managing your international investments.
- Electronic account statements which you can view, download and/or print online via Business'Bank.
The complete ING Professional current account package costs 36 euros including VAT. Take a look at the charges applicable to the main banking operations for private individuals.
If for any reason you cannot find your bank card, call Card Stop immediately on +32 70 344 344 to have it blocked or replaced. Good to know: your package includes 1 free replacement card per year in case of loss or theft.
The application can be made online (via www.ing.be), even if you are not an ING client yet, be aware that:
- This account is reserved solely for legally competent private individuals residing in Belgium at the time of application and with an e-mail address.
- A maximum of two account holders may be authorised per ING Professional current account (mandate holders cannot be authorised).
- You will receive at home your bank card and card reader.
For more specific requests when opening your account (e.g. more than 2 account holders, with mandate holders, multiple currency account or non-resident account holders), please contact your nearest ING branch for assistance.
The ING Professional current account is a current account for adult individuals for professional use. It can be applied for in an ING branch, directly online at www.ing.be, or by using the ING Business’Bank services. It can be opened for free upon signature of an account opening form online or at an ING branch. Online applications to open an account via www.ing.be are reserved solely for legally competent private individuals residing in Belgium at the time of application and with an e-mail address. A maximum of two account holders (one account holder if opened via Business’Bank) may be authorised per ING Professional current account (mandate holders cannot be authorised) if an application is submitted online via www.ing.be. Any opening of an ING Professional current account is subject to prior acceptance by ING Belgium SA/NV and mutual agreement. Terms and conditions of the ING Professional current account (regulations, rates, product fact sheet and additional information) are available at all ING branches, at www.ing.be or by phone on +32 2 464 60 04. Annual fee of 36 euros; valid as per 01/01/2018, subject to change by prior notification.
Read the General regulations for banking transactions (including the Phone’Bank, Home’Bank/Business’Bank, Smart Banking and Extrabranch Mobility General Terms and Conditions in attachment), the Special Regulations for Payment Transactions, the General Conditions of the ING Payment Card, the Charges Applied to the Main Banking Operations of Private Individuals, the list of authorised transactions, ING's privacy protection policy, the Deposits protection information sheet and the General information regarding accounts and cards.
ING Belgium SA/NV - Bank - Registered office: 24 avenue Marnix, 1000 Brussels - VAT BE 0403.200.393 - Brussels RPM/RPR - BIC (SWIFT address): BBRUBEBB - IBAN: BE45 3109 1560 2789