ING Starters Package
Everything self-employed and SME Starters need, bundled in one package!
Are you starting your own business? ING will be happy to take the challenge up, from the outset to start up. Open now a professional current account and receive the ING starters package. With this you will start well prepared, advantageous and smooth!
The Starters Package is available for all self-employed, liberal professions or companies founded in the last 18 months.
What is that Package:
A full package
A current account, a debit card, a credit card, online banking, a mobile payment app and… an online invoicing solution!
Benefit from the Starter Pack 1 year for free!
Because a Starter can always use extra advice ... Subscribe to free Business Coaching (FR)
The Starters Package is available for all independents, liberal professions or companies founded in the last 18 months.
If you started your business more than 18 months ago, you can open a professional current account or a Corporate Plus account.
- Are you self-employed? Need an current account that gives you the option of doing your business banking either online or at a branch? Then the ING professional current account is made for you. You also receive an ING Green Account for private use.
- Do you own a legal entity? Do you need an account to manage your company's banking affairs? If so, the ING Corporate Plus Account will suit you.
- The ING debit card lets you make payments in Belgium, abroad or online. It also lets you withdraw money from cash machines in Belgium and across Europe. It's all safe thanks to your personal secret code.
- Monitor your business expenses and treat yourself to an ING MasterCard Business! This credit card gives you a clear and complete view of your personal business spending. You pay later and without interest.
ING developed together with microStart a varied coaching offer:
- Webinars, with the possibility to interact with your coach during live-sessions, to follow when it suits you
- Masterclasses in Flanders, Brussels and Wallonia.
- With Business'Bank you manage your business banking online, 24/7.
- To check your balance anytime, to confirm salaries have been paid or to make payments on the fly, the ING Smart Banking app is the ideal solution for you!
In addition to all the advantages mentioned above, you also receive:
- Free banking financial and insurance advice from your personal Business Banker.
- Starters receive an annual refund for the first two years of 50 euros on their Supplementary Pension for Self-Employed Person insurance premiums.
As a starter, you face lots of costs to launch your activity. To help you, the Starters Package products are free for:
- both the current year and the one after for the current account and the related debit card
- one year for the ING MasterCard Plus
- Business'Bank and mobile Smart Banking will remain free
- No administrative fees on the first application of an ING Business Line or ING Business Loan
When you reach the end of the Starters Package conditions, the usual prices will be applied for each product in the package.
Our offers related to the ING starters package apply to any subscription to the related products or services between 01/04/2020 and 31/03/2021 inclusive (subject to acceptance by ING Belgium or, for insurance products, to acceptance by the involved insurance company and following mutual agreement) and are strictly limited to starters (self-employed and entrepreneurs with a company number since maximum 18 months). Each offer is limited to one discount per person for each product or service and cannot be combined with other benefits for the same product or service. The terms and conditions of the offers, the general terms and conditions of the various products and services, as well as their prices and related operations prices are available on ing.be/starters and in all ING branches.
- General information regarding accounts and cards
- Charges applied to the main banking operations of private individuals
- Charges applied to the main banking operations carried out by legal entities
- General regulations of operations and its appendices: General Terms and Conditions of Phone’Bank, Home’Bank/Business’Bank, Smart Banking, Extrabranch Mobility, e-ID for Branch and Payconiq and the “Zoomit ING” service of Home’Bank/Business’Bank
- Terms and conditions PSPSE insurance premiums (in French)
- Information on ING Belgium SA/NV