Everything you need, bundled in one package!
Are you starting your own business? ING will be happy to take the challenge up, from the outset to start up. Take a step ahead with the assistance of your personal Business Banker, convenient online tools and our ING starters package that offers you attractive rates for day-to-day banking, loans and insurance.
Go for easy business with the free ING Starters Package!
A full package
A current account, a payment card, a credit card, online banking, a mobile payment app and… an online invoicing solution!
Benefit from the Starter Pack 1 year for free!
Only 1 click
Get your business started smoothly and just in one click!
A personalized logo
Get your free logo designed within our pop-up graphic studio.
It takes lots of time and energy to launch a new business. In between the numerous forms and the many details to sort out, you will also need a bank account for your business.
Or you already launched your business less than 18 months ago, and now realize you still need some banking solutions to run full speed!
- Are you self-employed? Need an account that gives you the option of doing your business banking either online or at a branch? Then the ING Professional Current Account is made for you. You also receive an ING Green Account for private use.
- Do you own a legal entity? Do you need an account to manage your company's banking affairs? If so, the ING Corporate Plus Account will suit you.
The professional current account
The following bank cards:
- The ING bank card lets you make payments in Belgium, abroad or online. It also lets you withdraw money from cash machines in Belgium and across Europe. It's all safe thanks to your personal secret code.
- Monitor your business expenses and treat yourself to an ING MasterCard Business! This credit card gives you a clear and complete view of your personal business spending. You pay later and without interest.
- With Business'Bank you can manage your business banking online, 24/7.
- To check your balance anytime, to confirm salaries have been paid or to make payments on the fly, the ING Smart Banking app is the ideal solution for you!
- Create, send and track your invoices with ease. Invoicing is no longer a chore but a pleasure. Everyone wins: your business and you. Use ING Invoice Solutions to create your invoices online with just a laptop and an internet connection.
The Starters Package is available for all independents, liberal professions or companies founded in the last 18 months.
If you started your business more than 18 months ago, you can open a Professional Current Account or a Corporate Plus account.
As a starter, you face lot of costs to launch your activity. To help you, the Starters Package products are free for:
- both the current year and the one after for the account and the related card
- one year for the ING MasterCard Plus
- one year for the online invoicing platform ING Invoice Solutions;
- Business'Bank and mobile Smart Banking will remain free.
At the end of the Starters Package conditions, the usual prices will be applied for each product in the package.
ING offers many loan types to meet your requirements. From conventional loans to crowdfunding or leasing.
Conventional loan packages
- ING Business Line: a credit line with an indefinite term. This package offers extra room to manoeuvre to bridge temporary cash shortages or to fund your incorporation costs such as start up costs, corporation capital, etc.
- ING Business Loan: an instalment loan for business spending or corporate funding (equipment, new machinery, buildings, take-overs, etc. ). You borrow a certain amount at a fixed interest rate.
As a starter you will not pay any upfront fees for both products for the first two years.
Make use of our help on ing.be/businesscredit to find the right funding package for your professional requirements!
Alternative funding forms
Sometimes a conventional loan is not always the best option. ING offers other funding options customised to your needs.
- Crowdfunding: via smaller amounts from private individuals or companies will help you to materialise your project. ING can put you in contact with the most appropriate crowdfunding platform.
- Leasing: do you need a car for your business? Or do you want to acquire IT equipment ? Then consider the possibilities of a financially attractive leasing option with ING.
- With a comprehensive range of insurance solutions ING ensures that your professional activities are properly protected. This way you will not have to worry unnecessarily and ensure the continuity of your business. Whether you are looking to insure civil liability, a company car , building, equipment or staff, or your own social protection ... ING has the appropriate insurance for you.
- Also consider preparing your pension in due time. We have a broad range of options to cover all situations. In this way the AXA Private Supplementary Pension plan for the Self-Employed (PSPSE) is an attractive option to build up a supplementary pension at fiscally attractive conditions. You can choose how much to save and how often you pay in your contributions. In addition you will benefit from a tax advantage.
- Starters receive an annual refund for the first two years of 50 euros on PSPSE insurance premiums.
With our range of payment terminals (ING Merchant Services), you can accept payments with a bank or credit card in a trice.
In addition we also offer a mobile solution for smartphones or tablets (ING Active Pay). It is ideal for starters who are often on the road or do not yet want to invest in a conventional payment terminal.
Our offers related to the ING starters package apply to any subscription to the related products or services between 01/03/2018 and 31/12/2018 inclusive (subject to acceptance by ING Belgium or, for insurance products, to acceptance by the involved insurance company and following mutual agreement) and are strictly limited to starters (self-employed and entrepreneurs with a company number since maximum 18 months). Each offer is limited to one discount per person for each product or service and cannot be combined with other benefits for the same product or service. The terms and conditions of the offers, the general terms and conditions of the various products and services, as well as their prices and related operations prices are available on ing.be/starters and in all ING branches.
- General information regarding accounts and cards
- Charges applied to the main banking operations of private individuals
- Charges applied to the main banking operations carried out by legal entities
- General regulations of operations and its appendices: General Terms and Conditions of Phone’Bank, Home’Bank/Business’Bank, Smart Banking, Extrabranch Mobility, e-ID for Branch and Payconiq and the “Zoomit ING” service of Home’Bank/Business’Bank
- General Terms and Conditions ING Invoice Solutions
- Information on ING Belgium SA/NV
Are you a self-employed starter?
Open your Professional current account and get your PackageI open my account online
Are you a starter with a company?
Open your Corporate Plus Account and get your PackageI open my account online
Get your personalized logo
by feeding us information on your business. Questionnaire is available after the opening of your account.