ING Smart Banking app
Keep your bank in your pocket
The free and secure ING Smart Banking app lets you control and organize your banking. Download the app and always stay ahead of your business’ finances when and where you want.
With the ING banking app, you just need an internet connection. Send money directly from your phone and without card reader, whether you are at the office or on a trip.
Always stay on top of all your accounts, cards, investments and documents in one app.
Make it happen
Taking matters into own hands is what we believe in. Start saving time by using our self-service corner.
Secure & reliable
Create your own personal profile using your ING card reader. The access to the app is protected by a 6-digit code known only by you (or your fingerprint with the latest smartphones). The session expires automatically after 3 minutes of inactivity.
We are always looking for ways to improve our customers lives. Explore new services and deals in an instant.
Install the app
Available on the App Store and Google Play.
Create your profile
Using your ING debit card and card reader.
Setting up the ING Smart Banking app on your smartphone is easy. Just watch our demo video.
Any ING customer aged 12 years or over can download and use our smartphone app. ING Smart Banking can be installed on almost any smartphone with internet access such as:
- iPhone 5 or higher, running iOS 10.0 or higher
- Android smartphones running Android 5.0.1 or higher
- Check your balance details when it suits you: view the balance and transaction history for all your accounts in an instant.
- Efficiently transfer money in euro (SEPA): between your own accounts or to any pre-existing or new beneficiary. Simply enter your personal 6-digit profile code to confirm.
- Manage business and private accounts: you can create several profiles on the same device and choose the accounts you want to associate with them. You can therefore send money in euro (SEPA) for both professional and private needs from a single smartphone.
- Manage your multiple-signature payments: set up and sign payments requiring multiple signatures. You can also track which payments still need to be signed and who has already signed them.
- Access all authorised accounts: view and manage all accounts for which you have a power to sign via the app.
- View scheduled transactions: consult a handy summary of all standing orders in euro (SEPA) and other transactions with a future execution date.
- Monitor your investments from close by: closely monitor movements on the stock market of your shares, bonds and other investments.
- Multiple file signing: by signing multiple payment files at once you save time and clicks.
- Manage beneficiaries: manage all your beneficiaries comfortably via the app.
Business'Bank is part of the ING.be website. This is ING's online portal. To access it you must have access to the site, have your debit card and card reader (or use itsme).
Smart Banking is ING's smartphone app. Once the app is installed, access to all your accounts and cards directly from your smartphone.
ING Banking app is a new smartphone app for private purposes that greatly simplifies your daily banking. The brand new app makes use of the latest technology which makes the ING Banking app better and even easier to use! Discover the app.
You need to order a new debit card, or cash in other currencies? You can do this and much more with our online services, available 24/7.
Consult our online services via the Self-service corner.
The Self-service corner is available for Business clients on:
If your device is lost or stolen, we recommend you to block your mobile profile via Home’Bank or Business’Bank. Select “Action” next to the lost or stolen device from the list and choose “Remove profile”. You can also have your mobile profile blocked by calling us on +32 2 464 60 04. We are at your disposal Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. and Saturdays from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
You will need your ING debit card and card reader in order to create your profile and start using the app. If you don't have one yet, you can order an ING Card Reader online now. You can order up to 2 free card readers per year.
Our banking apps are protected by the same, extremely secure technology used in our online services, Home'Bank and Business'Bank. You create a profile using your debit card, card reader and Business'Bank password. A secret 6 digit code or your fingerprint (as of iPhone 5S and iOS 8 and Android devices with Google Imprint technology) is the final step in making your account extra secure. Check out our tips for safe banking on smartphone.