ING Smart Banking
The ING mobile app for smartphone
Check your account balances during a meeting with suppliers, check whether salaries have been paid on time, transfer money between accounts… With the ING Smart Banking app for smartphone, your bank is always by your side.
Check balances and make payments quickly and easily
Get an instant overview of your available funds and make transfers between your own accounts or to any new or existing beneficiary.
Stay on top of your business banking
View all your investments and scheduled payments at a glance. You can also set up, track and sign multiple-signature payments.
For business and private accounts
Create multiple profiles on a single device: e.g. 1 for your business accounts and 1 for your private accounts.
Log in and sign transactions using your personal 6-digit profile code. If you use an iPhone 5s or later running on iOS8 or higher, you can even log in using your fingerprint, the most secure password there is!
Free of charge
Our mobile banking app is completely free. All you need is an ING account and access to Business’Bank and/or Home’Bank.
ING Smart Banking is the mobile banking app from ING Belgium. Use it to manage your banking activities online via your smartphone. The app is available for Android and iOS.
- Quickly check your balance details: view the balance and transaction history for all your accounts in an instant.
- Make payments easily and efficiently: transfer funds between your own accounts or to any pre-existing or new beneficiary. Simply enter your personal 6-digit profile code to confirm.
- Manage business and private accounts: set up and sign payments requiring multiple signatures. You can also track which payments still need to be signed and who has already signed them.
- Manage your multiple-signature payments: set up and sign payments requiring multiple signatures. You can also track which payments still need to be signed and who has already signed them.
- Access all authorised accounts: view and manage all accounts for which you have a power to sign via the app.
- View scheduled transactions: consult a handy summary of all standing orders and other transactions with a future execution date.
- Track your investments: closely monitor movements on the stock market of your shares, bonds and other investments.