ING Smart Banking app
The free ING bank app for smartphones.
Sending money in euro (SEPAà, checking the balance of your account, viewing your past transactions… Win time and make your life easier thanks to the ING Smart Banking app.
On your way to work, in between two appointments, at the restaurant… send money in euro (SEPA) directly from your phone and without card reader.
Browse easily through all your accounts, cards, investments, messages and documents. You can also enter, track and sign payments that must be signed by several people.
Business & private
You can create different profiles from the same app. For instance: one for your professional accounts and one for your private accounts.
Various free services in the app: modify the limits of your cards, order or replace a debit card…
A secure system
Create your own personal profile using your ING card reader. The access to the app is protected by a 6-digit code known only by you (or your fingerprint with the latest smartphones). The session expires automatically after 3 minutes of inactivity.
Download the app
Available on the App Store and Google Play.
Create your profile
Using your ING debit card and card reader.
Setting up the ING Smart Banking app on your smartphone is easy. Just watch our demo video.
Any ING customer aged 12 years or over can download and use our smartphone app. ING Smart Banking can be installed on almost any smartphone with internet access such as:
- iPhone 5 or higher, running iOS 10.0 or higher
- Android smartphones running Android 5.0.1 or higher
- Quickly check your balance details: view the balance and transaction history for all your accounts in an instant.
- Send money in euro (SEPA) easily and efficiently: between your own accounts or to any pre-existing or new beneficiary. Simply enter your personal 6-digit profile code to confirm.
- Manage business and private accounts: you can create several profiles on the same device and choose the accounts you want to associate with them. You can therefore send money in euro (SEPA) for both professional and private needs from a single smartphone.
- Manage your multiple-signature payments: set up and sign payments requiring multiple signatures. You can also track which payments still need to be signed and who has already signed them.
- Access all authorised accounts: view and manage all accounts for which you have a power to sign via the app.
- View scheduled transactions: consult a handy summary of all standing orders in euro (SEPA) and other transactions with a future execution date.
- Track your investments: closely monitor movements on the stock market of your shares, bonds and other investments.
Business'Bank is part of the ing.be website. This is ING's online portal. To access it you must have access to the site, have your debit card and card reader (or use itsme).
Smart Banking is ING's smartphone app. Once the app is installed, access to all your accounts and cards directly from your smartphone.
You need to order a new debit card, or cash in other currencies? You can do this and much more with our online services, available 24/7.
Consult our online services via the Self-service corner.
The Self-service corner is available for Business clients on:
If your device containing the ING Smart Banking app is lost or stolen, we recommend you block your mobile profile via Home'Bank or Business'Bank. Select "Action" next to the lost or stolen device from the list and choose "Remove profile".
You can also have your mobile profile blocked by calling us on +32 2 464 60 04. Our employees are at your disposal Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. and Saturdays from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Note that you can create a new profile at any time, either on a new device or your old one, if you happen to find it again.
You will need your ING debit card and card reader in order to create your profile and start using the app. If you don't have one yet, you can order an ING Card Reader online now. You can order up to 2 free card readers per year.
Our banking apps are protected by the same, extremely secure technology used in our online services, Home'Bank and Business'Bank. You create a profile using your debit card, card reader and Business'Bank password. A secret 6 digit code or your fingerprint (as of iPhone 5S and iOS 8 and Android devices with Google Imprint technology) is the final step in making your account extra secure. Check out our tips for safe banking on smartphone.