ING Smart Banking
The ING tablet app
Make payments, check balances, look up investments or track your private budget. All this from behind your desk or in your armchair... Using our tablet app it is super easy to manage your own accounts and those of your business. Download the app and discover how convenient mobile banking is.
Rapidly check balances and make payments
You can instantly see how much you have in your account and make transfers between your own accounts and to any beneficiaries, whether already set up or not.
For business and private accounts
You can create multiple profiles on a single device, for example 1 for your business accounts and 1 for your private accounts.
Stay on top of your business banking
You can view all of your investments and planned payments. In addition you can set up, track and sign payments that require multiple signatures.
You log in and execute transactions using a 6 digit profile code.
Graphic display of your private spending and revenue
With the "My budget" module you can keep a close eye on all the spending that goes through your private account. A dynamic graphic display shows you your expenses and income, broken out into clear categories.
The app costs nothing. An ING account plus access to Business’Bank and/or Home'Bank is all you need.
It is the mobile banking app from ING Belgium that lets you manage your banking online from your tablet. The app is available for Android and iOS.
- Quickly check balances: you can see the balances and the history of all your accounts in an instant.
- Easily make payments: for payments between your own accounts and to beneficiaries you have already set up, all you do is enter your 6-digit profile code.
- Manage business and private accounts: you can set up multiple profiles on the same device and choose which accounts they are linked to. So it is possible to make payments from a single tablet for both your own and your business' accounts.
- Set up and sign payments with multiple signatures: you can set up and sign payments requiring multiple signatures. Then you see which payments still need to be signed and who has already signed them.
- Manage accounts for which you have authorisation: the accounts for which you have an authority to sign can also be used in the app.
- View planned transactions: : you have a handy overview of all your standing orders and transactions with a future execution date.
- Follow up your investments: you can closely follow movements in your shares, bonds and other investments.
- Keeping an eye on your budget: with the "My budget" module you can keep a close eye on all the spending that goes through your private account. A dynamic graphic display shows your expenses and income, broken out into clear categories (family, health, loans, insurance, transport, leisure... ). So you always have the relevant full picture of your finances and can track your budget perfectly.
- Locate a branch and make an appointment: you can locate the closest ING branch and instantly make an appointment.