Manage your business transactions online
Are you looking for a solution to simplify your company's financial management? At ING, you can carry out virtually any transaction via a single online banking service: Business’Bank.
Available 24 hours a day
Manage your professional banking anytime, anywhere, via the internet.
Specific business services
Profit from the full range of possibilities offered by Business’Bank, specifically tailored for business use.
Handy user settings
Setup Business’Bank according to your personal preferences.
Efficient and user-friendly
Save time by performing all kinds of transactions without taking a step outside your home or office.
Business’Bank offers several extra options for legal professions or companies that use accounting software.
- Business’Bank uses the same menu structure as our ing.be/business site: Day-to-day banking, Lending, Savings and investments, Insurance, Financial markets and International. Handy, as all the information you could ever need about our products and services is just a click away whenever you take care of your banking.
- You can personalise your Business’Bank by choosing your favourite accounts, for example, or by adding direct links to frequently used functionalities.
- Manage your settings (contact details, navigation and mobile settings, etc.) quickly and easily via the links on your Business’Bank home page and in your status bar.
- Open an account, sign a loan application, download a personalised document, etc.
You can do it all online via the links you find on every page.
- The navigation setting allows you to switch easily between Business’Bank and Home’Bank without having to log in separately.
- Consult your professional ING current and savings accounts, loans, insurance policies and investments at a glance thanks to the handy overview.
- Easily manage your beneficiaries, standing orders and direct debits.
- Sign European (SEPA) and international payments singly or jointly. The payment basket allows you to sign for up to 50 transactions at a time.
- Make a simulation or request a product quickly and easily. Much of the required data is already filled in, provided you are logged in to Business’Bank.
- Receive and pay for your invoices directly via Zoomit.
- Pay for online purchases with Home’Pay or offer this payment service on your own e-commerce website.
- Profit from advantageous transfer limits.
- Open accounts for legal entities and manage mandates for these accounts.
- Request and download personalised documents.
- Sign and settle simple credits online.
Business’Bank is free for all ING business customers.
Depending on your professional needs Busines’Bank offers extra possibilities:
- Business’Bank Premium lets you import payment files from your accounting programme into Business’Bank or export CODA account statements to your accounting programme. This service costs 50 euros per year per user (excluding VAT).*
- Want to be able to upload payment files in XML format? Request our XML document creation tools for SEPA payments and direct debits here. Our XML tools are free of charge and let you convert your Excel payment files into XML format, ready for upload via Business’Bank. (Uploading payment files in Business’Bank requires a Business’Bank Premium subscription).
- Business’Bank with Privalis Services is designed specifically for lawyers, notaries and bailiffs. Open and manage online sub-accounts yourself and create fully compliant movement books. These Privalis Services are free of charge.
*Tax deductible for professionals.
Business’Bank, ING’s online banking service for professionals is available to anyone who holds an ING business account or a mandate for such an account and is 16 years of age or older.
Would you also like to manage your private banking online? Home’Bank lets you manage your private accounts and other day-to-day banking activities quickly, efficiently and securely. And thanks to the handy navigation setting, you can easily switch between Business’Bank and Home’Bank without having to login again.
In order to ensure that your data remains well-protected and that you can navigate our sites properly, you need to keep your operating system and browser up-to-date.
Supported computer operating systems
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista
- Mac OS X 10.6.8 or higher
Supported computer browsers
- Internet Explorer 9.0 or higher
- Firefox (last version)
- Google Chrome (last version)
- Safari 5 (last version)
Supported operating systems for smartphones and tablets
- iOS (all versions)
- Android 4.1.2 or higher
Supported browsers for smartphones and tablets
- Google Chrome (latest version)
- default browser
Business’Bank no longer runs on Windows XP
As of 8 April 2014, Microsoft no longer provides support for its operating system Windows XP. In practice, this means that Microsoft no longer guarantees the security of its Windows XP platform. In order to ensure the optimum protection of your banking information, both Business’Bank and our website will no longer be accessible via Windows XP. In order to continue using our online banking services securely, please install a recent version of Windows or any other supported operating system.
What will Microsoft do?
End March, Microsoft has released the final update for Windows XP. Since 8 April 2014 is the operating system not supported anymore.
Visit the Microsoft website for more information.
What will ING do?
ING offers you a service that enables you to handle your banking matters online and ensures that you can do this securely.
ING is not responsible for the equipment, software, browsers or operating systems you use on your computer. We also cannot accept responsibility for any difficulties, loss or damage that may occur when this software or equipment becomes outdated and is no longer supported by the manufacturer. In particular, as a bank, we feel obliged to tell our customers that using Windows XP may expose them to security risks.
In the case of customers who use our services with an outdated system or browser, we show a message on their browser to inform them on this.
What should you do?
Install a recent version of Windows (Windows Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 8) or another modern operating system currently supported by the manufacturer.
Will Business’Bank still work?
Yes! There will be no changes to our systems since 8 April. However, due to the discontinuation of support for Windows XP, we cannot guarantee that everything will still work after further updates to our digital platforms. For security reasons, we strongly recommend that you switch to a new operating system.
If you have any questions about the functions or features of Home’Bank, please contact our helpdesk on +32 2 464 60 04.