FAQs on configuration
Find all the questions concerning how to manage your users, define account visibility, define categories and rules....
- +32 2 464 60 04 - Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
There is no limit to the number of Users per subscription. However, keep in mind that as a Subscription holder, you are responsible for every user you create, including their actions in the tool. Make sure your Users have the proper mandate on the accounts they handle, as required by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
As a Subscription holder, you decide the level of permission for each user you create:
- Authorization or not to prepare payments
- Authorization or not to send payments for signature
- Authorization or not to define new rules and categories
- Authorization or not to create and edit beneficiaries…
When you setup the access to accounts, you can use specific roles like: