Joyn - Digital loyalty program
Retain your customers and attract new ones!
Reward your customers with coupons and actions. The customer uses 1 loyalty card for several merchants and yet saves separately for each individual business. You receive a unique insight into their buying behavior to refine your marketing strategy.
The right reward
Upon each visit or purchase, your customer scans his Joyn card or app. In this way he accumulates points in your store. You choose yourself what you want to offer for how many points. A programme tailored to your business is also possible.
Send newsletters to your customers and attach coupons for specific promotions, automatic birthday campaigns or as a reminder to lost customers.
With reports and statistics you see at a glance how your customers shop at your store. In this way you can seamlessly adapt your offer, prices and actions to them.
Enjoy free Joyn Marketing training sessions in your region. Ideal for, as a local merchant, promoting your business on line. There is also a helpline for all your marketing-related questions.
How is Joyn experienced by the merchants? (dutch)
- You download the Joyn app to your iPad or order an iPad from Joyn. The same applies if you have multiple cash registers or points of sale.
- Your clients install Joyn on their smartphones or use the loyalty card.
- There is a QR code in the app and on the loyalty card. When making a purchase, the customer holds this code up to the screen of your iPad and automatically receive points on their loyalty card.
- You decide how many points you will give your customers, and what gifts or discounts they will receive. There are 2 types of loyalty programmes:
- Your customers get points each time they make a purchase
- Your customers get points based on the amount they spend
- Via e-mails, you keep your customers aware of a promotion, open-door day or new product. Or you send them a digital discount coupon to encourage them to come back sooner.
- You can even send e-mails to Joyn users who shop in the neighborhood but haven´t visited you yet. This creates opportunities for attracting new customers.
- In the merchant´s portal you have an overview of all purchases by your customers and how many points they have collected.
- With reports and statistics you see at a glance how your customers shop at your store. So you can attune your prices and actions to them
- It is 8 times more expensive to attract a new customer than to retain an existing customer.
- On average, 20% of the customers are responsible for 80% of the turnover. It is thus crucial to bind these customers to the business and make them loyal..
A single app for collecting points and paying for purchases in store? Yes, it does exist! Joyn is fully integrated in Payconiq, the app that lets customers pay with their smartphone. Customers first go to the Joyn tab in Payconiq, where they will find their QR code. After scanning this code, they then pay for their purchase via the same app.
Together, Joyn and Payconiq are not only extremely practical for your customers but even more so for you:
- Track both incoming payments and your loyalty programme via a single tool.
- Add an extra payment method for your business with no initial investment.
- Pay zero subscription or installation fees, just a few cents on each transaction.
- Joyn membership, 49 euros per month per business , includes:
- Installation package
- 200 loyalty cards
- Reward your customers for their loyalty
- Send out digital discount coupons
- Get customers to come back with campaigns
- Overview of new customers
- Data on the buying behavior of your customers
- Visibility on the Joyn website and user app
- Integration with Facebook
- Free advice from Loyal consultants
- Access to Joyn Marketing class training sessions
- Member-get-member programme: 1 month free per fellow merchant brought in
The offer of the services of Joyn is valid subject to acceptance by ING Belgium SA/NV and, if applicable, by Joyn SA/NV, and to mutual agreement. The terms and conditions for services (general terms and conditions, rates and other additional information) are available at all ING branches or at >ing.be.
The Joyn services are provided by Joyn SA/NV (a subsidiary of ING Belgium SA/NV - Registered office: Adolphe Buyllaan 100 - 1050 Brussels- Brussels RPM/RPR - VAT BE 0846.759.718 - IBAN BE62 36310600 3761 - BIC BBRU BE BB) and offered by ING Belgium SA/NV (a partner of Joyn SA/NV)