Help your customers to pay in an easy and secure way
Payconiq is a free app which allows your customers to pay using their smartphones, easily and securely. What’s more, there are no subscription or installation costs for you.
In your store
Go for extra safety and let your customers pay with their smartphone: either contactless or with a QR code.
In your web shop
By installing a Payconiq payment button on your webshop, your customers will know right away that they can pay you smoothly and securely with their smartphone.
No fixed costs
There are no installation or subscription costs. The only cost is a per-transaction charge of 6 cents for a payment in a store, or 20 cents for an online payment.
Track your transactions in real time on any device: smartphone, tablet or computer.
- Your customer downloads the Payconiq app and links it to their current account. They can then start using the app at any merchants who accept Payconiq.
- To pay for a purchase, the customer simply opens the app, scans your QR code or selects your business from the list of merchants.
- You tell them how much to pay.
- The customer types the amount into their smartphone and confirms the payment with their PIN.
- Done! The payment has been made.
- It is time to offer a safe and easy payment method to your clients, as a practical alternative to cash and card payments.
- Mobile payments are the way of the future. With Payconiq, you are already a step ahead!
- You can create useful reports based on your transactions and export the data to Excel for further analysis.
- Payconiq is secure: as a merchant, you can track your transactions in real time on the merchant portal via your smartphone, tablet or computer.
- Thanks to the integration of Payconiq in the Joyn business app, your customers will soon be able to save points and also pay immediately in one go.
- Read all about it in our article about digital payments (FR)
You pay just 6 cents per transaction in a store, or 20 cents for an online payment. There are no subscription or installation costs.
- Payment terminals for accepting card payments
- Current accounts for the self-employed, SMEs and large companies
- Manage your invoicing online