Reward your customers with this loyalty programme
Offering your customers a discount, special offer or gift will keep them coming back for more. And with Joyn, managing your loyalty programme is easier than ever! Your customers can save up points at several merchants separately with just 1 digital loyalty card. While giving you as a merchant powerful insights into their buying behaviour so you can adapt your product range and special offers accordingly.
Your customer makes a purchase and is awarded points, either each time they pay or based on the amount. A programme tailored to your business is also possible.
Boost your visibility
Let your customers know about promotions or new products by e-mail. Contact other Joyn users to attract new customers.
Customer purchasing statistics
See how your customers shop via practical reports. So you can adjust your prices and special offers accordingly.
- You download the Joyn app to your iPad or order an iPad from Joyn. The same applies if you have multiple cash registers or points of sale.
- Your clients install Joyn on their smartphones or use the loyalty card.
- There is a QR code in the app and on the loyalty card. When making a purchase, the customer holds this code up to the screen of your iPad and automatically receive points on their loyalty card.
- You decide how many points you will give your customers, and what gifts or discounts they will receive. There are 2 types of loyalty programmes:
- Your customers get points each time they make a purchase
- Your customers get points based on the amount they spend
- Let your customers know about promotions, open days or new products by e-mail. Or send them a digital voucher to encourage them to come back sooner.
- Send e-mails to Joyn users who are shopping in the area and have not yet visited you, giving you an opportunity to attract new customers.
- View a clear overview of all your transactions and all loyalty points earned by your customers via the merchant portal.
- See at a glance how your customers shop via practical reports and statistics. So you can adjust your prices and special offers accordingly.
A single app for collecting points and paying for purchases in store? Yes, it does exist! Joyn is fully integrated in Payconiq, the app that lets customers pay with their smartphone. Customers first go to the Joyn tab in Payconiq, where they will find their QR code. After scanning this code, they then pay for their purchase via the same app.
Together, Joyn and Payconiq are not only extremely practical for your customers but even more so for you:
- Track both incoming payments and your loyalty programme via a single tool.
- Add an extra payment method for your business with no initial investment.
- Pay zero subscription or installation fees, just a few cents on each transaction.
- Basic: 39 euros per month per business
- Reward your customers for their loyalty
- Get data on your customers' buying behaviour
- Send out digital vouchers
- Premium: 49 euros per month per business
All the options of the basic package, plus:
- Send e-mails to potential customers who already use Joyn
- Generate extra visibility via the Joyn website
- Integrate your campaigns on Facebook
The offer of the services of Joyn is valid subject to acceptance by ING Belgium SA/NV and, if applicable, by Joyn SA/NV, and to mutual agreement. The terms and conditions for services (general terms and conditions, rates and other additional information) are available at all ING branches or at >ing.be.
The Joyn services are provided by Joyn SA/NV (a subsidiary of ING Belgium SA/NV - Registered office: Adolphe Buyllaan 100 - 1050 Brussels- Brussels RPM/RPR - VAT BE 0846.759.718 - IBAN BE62 36310600 3761 - BIC BBRU BE BB) and offered by ING Belgium SA/NV (a partner of Joyn SA/NV)