Current account for the self-employed
ING Green Account
Your banking online and in branch
In euros and other currencies
Unlimited mandate holders
Are you self-employed? Need an account that gives you the option of doing your business banking either online or at a branch? In euros or other currencies if need be? What about unlimited account holders or mandate holders? Then the ING Green Account is made for you. Apply for yours online.
- Online, mobile or at a branch: Do your transactions via smartphone, tablet, computer or an ING branch.
- In euros and other currencies: Use your account for transactions in other currencies as well as euros. Ideal for paying foreign invoices or managing your international investments.
- 12 free manual transactions: E.g. cash withdrawals from the counter or depositing cheques.
- Unlimited account and mandate holders: Open an ING Green Account in the name of as many account holders as you like and give access to as many mandate holders as you like.
- Tailored to the needs of the self-employed: Profit from a complete package including e-banking via smartphone or computer, a bank card with Bancontact and Maestro and transactions and in-branch transactions and advice.
Apply for your classic current account now
If opening an account for 1 or 2 account holders, you can submit your application online, even if you are not an ING customer yet. You and, if applicable, your co-account holder must be residents of Belgium at the time of the application and have a valid e-mail address. We will send your bank card and card reader to you by post. If you need an account with more than 2 account holders or you are not a resident of Belgium, please contact an ING branch for assistance.