Digital loyalty programme
- Reward your customers’loyalty
- Boost your visibility
- Analyse buying behaviour
Offering your customers a discount, special offer or gift will keep them coming back for more. And with joyn, managing your loyalty programme is easier than ever! Your customers can save up points at several merchants separately with just 1 digital loyalty card. While giving you as a merchant powerful insights into their buying behaviour so you can adapt your product range and special offers accordingly.
How does joyn work?
- You download the joyn app to your iPad or order an iPad from joyn. The same applies if you have multiple cash registers or points of sale.
- Your clients install joyn on their smartphones or use the loyalty card.
- There is a QR code in the app and on the loyalty card. When making a purchase, the customer holds this code up to the screen of your iPad and automatically receive points on their loyalty card.
- You decide how many points you will give your customers, and what gifts or discounts they will receive. There are 2 types of loyalty programmes:
- Your customers get points each time they make a purchase
- Your customers get points based on the amount they spend
Why is joyn good for your business and your customers?
- Let your customers know about promotions, open days or new products by e-mail. Or send them a digital voucher to encourage them to come back sooner.
- Send e-mails to joyn users who are shopping in the area and have not yet visited you, giving you an opportunity to attract new customers.
- View a clear overview of all your transactions and all loyalty points earned by your customers via the merchant portal.
- See at a glance how your customers shop via practical reports and statistics. So you can adjust your prices and special offers accordingly.
Smartphone payments and a loyalty programme in a single package
A single app for collecting points and paying for purchases in store? Yes, it does exist! joyn is fully integrated in Payconiq, the app that lets customers pay with their smartphone. Customers first go to the joyn tab in Payconiq, where they will find their QR code. After scanning this code, they then pay for their purchase via the same app.
Together, joyn and Payconiq are not only extremely practical for your customers but even more so for you:
- Track both incoming payments and your loyalty programme via a single tool.
- Add an extra payment method for your business with no initial investment.
- Pay zero subscription or installation fees, just a few cents on each transaction.
What does joyn cost?
- Basic: 39 euros per month per business
- Reward your customers for their loyalty
- Get data on your customers' buying behaviour
- Send out digital vouchers
- Premium: 49 euros per month per business
All the options of the basic package, plus:
- Send e-mails to potential customers who already use joyn
- Generate extra visibility via the joyn website
- Integrate your campaigns on Facebook
Interested in joyn?
Other advantages of joyn
Frequently asked questions
Is possible to install several iPads at the same sales outlet?
Yes, for 10 euros per month per iPad.
Do I have to buy an iPad from joyn or can I use my own iPad?
You can use your own iPad. After you have signed your joyn contract you will receive a package with login details in order to install the joyn app on your own tablet.
Does the app also work on Android tablets?
The joyn app for merchants only works on iPad (iOS Apple). It will therefore not work on an Android tablet.
Which loyalty programmes can I offer with joyn?
You can offer two types of loyalty programme with joyn. Either you reward your customers with a fixed number of points per purchase, or you give them points based on the amount they spend.
I want to cancel my contract. How do I do that?
There’s no need to send a registered letter. You can simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org containing the following information:
- The name of your business
- Your contact details
- The reasons for cancelling your contract.
How much does it cost?
A. 3 month trial period
- Loan of iPad for 3 months: Mini 2 wifi 32 GB or Air wifi 32 GB
- Free subscription for 3 months (includes loan of iPad)
B. After the trial period (if you have not cancelled your contract during the trial period by sending an email to email@example.com)
- Purchase of iPad: Mini 2 wifi 32 GB (€249) or Air wifi 32 GB (€329)
- Subscription per sales outlet:
- BASIC: €39 per month
- iPad application
- Access to customer data
- Access to statistics
- Free advice and support for the duration of the contract
- Visibility on joyn website
- Visibility on the joyn customer app
- 500 generic joyn cards
- PREMIUM: €49 per month = BASIC plus
- Facebook integration
- Advanced email programme
- Automized campaigns.
- BASIC: €39 per month
- Payment terms: prepaid quarterly
- If additional iPads are used at the sales outlet a supplementary fee of €10 per additional iPad per month will be charged.
- Additional generic joyn cards may be ordered (postage & packaging included):
- 200 for €59
- 500 to €114
- 1,000 for €219
- 2,000 for €324
- 5,000 for €729
I would like to order additional cards. What is the delivery time?
Delivery time is approximately seven working days.
Can I pay on a monthly basis?
No, you can only pay on a quarterly or annual basis.
How will I receive my invoices?
Invoices are sent by post and reminders are sent via email. You will be informed if there is any change to this procedure.
Can I pay by direct debit?
This is currently not possible.
If another merchant uses joyn thanks to me, will I be rewarded?
Once the merchant that you introduced to joyn has reached the end of their three month trial period you will receive one month’s free subscription on your next invoice.
- Legal information
- The offer of the services of joyn is valid subject to acceptance by ING Belgium SA/NV and, if applicable, by joyn SA/NV, and to mutual agreement. The terms and conditions for services (general terms and conditions, rates and other additional information) are available at all ING branches or at ing.be.
The ‘joyn’ services are provided by joyn SA/NV (a subsidiary of ING Belgium SA/NV - Registered office: Adolphe Buyllaan 100 - 1050 Brussels- Brussels RPM/RPR - VAT BE 0846.759.718 - IBAN BE62 36310600 3761 - BIC BBRU BE BB) and offered by ING Belgium SA/NV (a partner of joyn SA/NV)