Manage and finance your invoices online
ING Invoice Solutions
ING Invoice Solutions lets you manage every step of your invoicing process online. And if you need extra working capital, you can even have ING finance one or more of your invoices at a single click.
Too busy with your self-employed activity to keep up with your invoicing? That used to be the case with Tom. That is, before he discovered ING Invoice Solutions. Now Tom takes care of all the paperwork wherever he wants via his computer or tablet. Watch how.
Complete your entire invoicing process online
Create and send quotations, invoices and reminders online and share them with your accountant.
Stay up to date with all paid and unpaid invoices
Whenever a customer pays an invoice, it will be marked as paid and you will receive an automatic notification.
Finance invoices whenever you need to
Make a selection from your invoices in ING Invoice Solutions and ING will finance them. It’s as easy as shopping online and you can do it at any time, even on weekends.
Exchange data with your accountant at a click
Give your accountant a clear insight into your business’ finances by sharing records and reports instantly.
- Customise your invoices: create your invoices in just a few clicks with custom information such as your VAT number, logo, terms and conditions and a personalised message.
- Send them as e-invoices, by e-mail or by post: to make sure your customer gets your invoice and you get paid faster.
- Payments are recognised automatically: In the case of your ING account, invoices and payments are linked to each other. That means that whenever a customer pays an invoice, it will be automatically marked as paid and we will send you an instant notification.
- Notification of paid or outstanding invoices: See at a glance which of your customers have paid and who needs to be sent a reminder, enabling faster collection of receivables.
- All your documents in one place: No need to search for quotations, time logs or invoices any longer.
- Sharing invoices faster than ever: To make sure your accountant always has the necessary documents.
- Clear financial reports: Preparing reports is child's play, leaving your accountant with less paperwork and more time for your business.
- Strict monitoring of your finances: Reports provide you with an overview of the financial position of your business. See at a glance which are your best-paying customers or best-selling products.
Need extra working capital while waiting for your customers to pay? Once approved, you can have your invoices financed by ING at a simple click via ING Invoice Solutions. Just select the invoice for which you want an advance and as soon as your customer confirms, ING will deposit the amount on your account as soon as possible.
What makes online financing so handy?
- Get your money when you need it: Choose which of your outstanding invoices to finance at any time, even on weekends.
- Save your working capital for other investments: Get paid faster so you can pay your own suppliers.
- Eliminate payment risk: Be sure of getting your money thanks to credit insurance, even if your customer doesn’t pay or goes bankrupt.
- Avoid unexpected costs: Pay a fixed 3% on the invoice amounts you have financed with no hidden costs.
- Centralise your entire invoice management: Have your invoices financed via the same online tool you use to create, send and track them. No need to upload your invoices or convert them to another format.
|Trial version||For 1 user (Pro)||Up to 5 users (Team)||More than 5 users (Unlimited)|
|Price (VAT exclusive)||Free for 1 month||
|Send unlimited number of invoices by e-mail|
|Advice and support after hours|
|Reports for your accountant|
|Financing of your invoices|
|Send as an e-invoice or by post|
|Automatic payment reconciliation|
|1 month free trial period|
Did you start up your own business in the past 18 months or plan to do so? Then you will receive a 50% reduction on ING Invoice Solutions. Discover the other ways in which ING gives starters a helping hand.