Modify the type of mandate
You are in the mandate management Help section and not within our secure environment. If your Business’Bank or Telelink@Isabel session expires, all you have to do is reconnect. To avoid your secure session expiring, click on the screen of your Business’Bank or Telelink@Isabel session every 5 minutes.
Purpose of the screen
On this screen, you can modify the type of mandate.
You can set up:
- A mandate without power to sign:
- Consulting and encoding : The mandate holder can consult account information and encode payments. He cannot sign any transactions.
- A mandate with power to sign:
- General management: The mandate holder can carry out all types of transactions using both electronic (Business’Bank, Isabel) and paper methods. He/she can also carry out in-branch cash operations.
- Electronic Banking: The mandate holder can only carry out transactions electronically (Business’Bank, Isabel). Cash transactions or paper transfers are not authorized.
- Intracompany :The mandate holder can only carry out transactions to beneficiaries of the legal entity or those of other legal entities that are part of the same group.]
- Limited to designated beneficiaries: The mandate holder can only carry out transactions to beneficiaries included in a predefined list (for example suppliers, clients, the NSSO, fiscal or VAT departments).
Not all combinations are permitted; therefore the "Modify" buttons may not be active depending on your choices.