Add a designated beneficiary on a mandate
You are in the mandate management Help section and not within our secure environment. If your Business’Bank or Telelink@Isabel session expires, all you have to do is reconnect. To avoid your secure session expiring, click on the screen of your Business’Bank or Telelink@Isabel session every 5 minutes.
Purpose of the screen
On this screen, you can add an existing designated beneficiary to your mandate or set up a new one.
You can select the designated beneficiaries you want to link to the mandate:
- On the left, you can see the beneficiaries that have already been defined for this legal entity.
- On the right, you can select the beneficiaries for the mandate.
Use the arrows to move the beneficiaries from one list to the other.
- To add a new intracompany beneficiary, click on ''Add new beneficiary''.
- Enter or confirm the information requested such as :
- the IBAN and/or BBAN,
- the BIC,
- the account currency,
- the account holder,
- the legal form and registered office of the legal entity
- And click on "Add" to add the new beneficiary to the list.