Mandate management by account number
You are in the mandate management Help section and not within our secure environment. If your Business’Bank or Telelink@Isabel session expires, all you have to do is reconnect. To avoid your secure session expiring, click on the screen of your Business’Bank or Telelink@Isabel session every 5 minutes.
Purpose of the screen
On this screen you can display, by account number, the mandates on the accounts for a legal entity.
You can also add new mandates, change mandates or remove a mandate holder.
Sub-accounts (such as the Business Account, FlexiBonus Account, term accounts and foreign currency accounts) are not displayed. Mandates for these sub-accounts are defined by the main account.
If during this session you have hidden an account using the menu "Account info > Filters on accounts/Filter options", these accounts will be visible using the "Mandate management" function.
Please note: foreign accounts are only visible in Telelink@Isabel. If you would like more information on Telelink@Isabel, please contact your ING liaison officer or click on the following link
- Sort the data: click on the arrows (upwards or downwards) to sort the data
- Add mandate: click on "Add mandate"
- Modify mandate: click on "Modify mandate'' using the link "Select an action"
- Remove mandate: click on "Remove mandate'' using the link "Select an action"
- Obtain information about the mandates: click on "Mandate details'' using the link "Select an action"