Mandate management by mandate holder
You are in the mandate management Help section and not within our secure environment. If your Business’Bank or Telelink@Isabel session expires, all you have to do is reconnect. To avoid your secure session expiring, click on the screen of your Business’Bank or Telelink@Isabel session every 5 minutes.
Purpose of the screen
On this screen you can display, by mandate holder, the mandates on the accounts for a legal entity.You can also consult inquire on other details, filter and sort the results.
Furthermore, you can replace or remove a mandate holder, copy mandates from one mandate holder to another and modify mandates for a mandate holder.
Sub-accounts (such as the Business Account, FlexiBonus Account, term accounts and foreign currency accounts) are not displayed. Mandates for these sub-accounts are defined by the main account.
Please note: foreign accounts are only visible in Telelink@Isabel. If you would like more information on Telelink@Isabel, please contact your ING liaison officer or click on the following link.
- Sort the data: click on the arrows (upwards or downwards) to sort the data
- Replace a mandate holder: click on “Replace the mandate holder” using the link “Select an action”
- Copy mandates: click on “Copy mandates” using the link “Select an action”
- Remove a mandate holder: click on the link "Remove the mandate holder" using the link "Select an action"
- Modify mandates: click on "Modify mandate" using the link "Select an action"
- Get information about the mandates: click on "Mandate details" using the link "Select an action"