Fire insurance for companies
Insurer : AXA Belgium
Fire or theft can stop your business in its tracks. Which means no or reduced revenue. So choose quality insurance that protects what is important for you.
A basic package that already covers a lot. Including damage to your property or inventory by fire, storms or lightening, and much more.
For theft and drop in revenue. So you still have income, even if you can't work as much or at all.
Count on emergency rescue and cleaning services as well as storage of damaged goods.
A fire insurance is an essential cover for your company, which compensates you for damages. As the owner, you will be compensated for any damage to your building. If you are a tenant or occupant of the building, we cover your tenant liability.
Your contract has a one-year term. The agreement will be extended automatically on each annual expiry date for a new period of one year, unless you terminate it by no later than three months prior to the expiry date.
The calculation of the premium will depend on the goods to be insured and the personal needs of the customer.
- The fire insurance covers damage to buildings caused by, among other things, fire, explosion, implosion, smoke, soot, lightning, vandalism, natural disaster etc.
- It also covers damage to equipment and goods when you move them to take part in a trade fair or exhibition (subject to conditions).
- You can also choose optional coverages, such as theft, indirect losses and parked vehicle.
Main exclusions from this insurance In some circumstances, damages are not covered by this insurance such as e.g. :
- acts of collective violence
- non-accidental pollution
- wear and tear, foreseeable damage (stains, dents, scratches...) and lack of prevention
If you are insured, you can count on 24-hour emergency rescue and cleaning services as well as storage of damaged goods.
Thanks to Legal assistance insurance, your interests will be defended via the LAR (Legal Assistance & Recovery). This is an independent office for the settlement of claims.
- Theft, attempted theft or vandalism? You are covered if the contents of your building are stolen or damaged.
- Has your company been shut down as a result of damages and you are insured against those damages? The Indirect losses insurance will make sure you have income in the event you are unable to work as much or at all.
- If you work in the food sector and would like to insure the goods in your vehicle, opt for materials and transport of goods insurance.
- Are you losing revenue as a result of a damaged machine? Under certain conditions, we will insure your machines, devices, systems and engines against unforeseen damage.
About the insurance policies and conflicts of interest : you can find general information about the insurance policies and a description of the conflict of interest policy, including the benefits, of ING Belgium nv and the insurer. Go to www.ing.be and then follow "Rates and Regulations > Information and Regulations > Insurance policies"
Contact us :
- ING Complaint Management, Cours Saint-Michel 60, 1040 Brussels.
- Call +32 2 547 61 012 or
- mail to email@example.com.
This complaint will be forwarded to AXA who will handle your complaint.
If the dispute is not resolved in this way, you can contact the bank dispute ombudsman Ombudsfin, North Gate II. Boulevard du Roi Albert II 8, 1000 Brussels. Call +32 2 545 77 70 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org – www.ombudsman-insurance.be.
The Fire Insurance is subject to Belgian law. It is offered to you, subject to acceptance by :
ING Belgium nv, insurance broker, registered with the Belgian Financial Services and Markets Authority (FMSA) under code 0403200393. Company headquarters: Marnixlaan 24, B-1000 Brussels - Brussels Register of Commerce - VAT No. BE 0403.200.393 - www.ing.be - BIC: BBRUBEBB - IBAN: BE45 3109 1560 2789.
AXA Belgium, public limited insurance company authorised under no. 0039 to exercise in the life and non-life branches (KB04-07-1979, BS 14-07-1979) with the National Bank of Belgium located at de Berlaimontlaan 14 in B-1000 Brussels - Headquarters: Troonplein 1 - B-1000 Brussels (Belgium) - Website: www.axa.be (FR) - Tel.: 02 678 61 11 -Fax: 02 678 93 40 - Crossroads Bank for Enterprises (CBE) No.: VAT No. BE 0404.483.367 Brussels Register of Commerce No. 7.06.5833 - 0616.
Go to www.axa.be/myaxapro (FR) and report the claim.
Do you prefer another way?
Changing your policy
Terminating your policy