Insurance for computer equipment
Insurer : AXA Belgium
Computers, scanners and other IT equipment are an integral part of the workplace. But of course it is expensive. Therefore, insure them against damage with this Computer Equipment Insurance (also called .com insurance). Read the information document about the product and the General Terms and Conditions before you sign up. You can obtain the General Terms and Conditions from your ING branch.
You are insured against damages to your computer equipment. Such as your computers, printers, tablets and so on (*)
(*) with the following exception: damage to signs, computer equipment with a diagonal screen size of less than 7 inches, telephone equipment and peripherals.
You will be compensated for extra costs following damages. For example, for the rental of replacement equipment or the payment of extra working hours to your staff
No audit needed
No audit or inventory of your equipment is needed. Even if you move, no inventory is needed.
The computer equipment insurance is for any entrepreneur who wants to protect their computer and office equipment against all unforeseeable and sudden material damage and against theft. Everything that is not excluded in your insurance contract is covered. In this way, you are assured of a very broad basic coverage.
Your contract has a term of one year. At each annual expiry date, the contract is automatically renewed for a further period of one year, unless you terminate it at the latest 3 months before expiry date. The premium is calculated according to your needs.
- your fixed and/or portable computer equipment,
- stationary office equipment,
- fixed electronic installations of the building such as the telephone exchange, the alarm system, the surveillance system, the access control system or the call system.
- unpredictable and sudden damage to property,
- theft involving burglary, violence, threats, stolen or falsified keys,
- some cases where you lose your laptop or other IT equipment because it was in a stolen car,
- recovery of data that has been lost,
- anything that is not listed as an exception in your contract.
- If you take out a fire and computer equipment insurance, the costs for the computer equipment insurance will be deducted from your fire insurance.
- Do you want to continue working in spite of the damage and therefore incur additional costs? This insurance covers e.g. the hire of replacement equipment or the payment of extra working hours.
- No audit or inventory of your equipment is necessary, even if you move.
- damage caused by a computer virus or malware,
- damage to the interchangeable electronic components and the components to be regularly replaced for damage other than any other claim for compensation,
- limitation of coverage for loss lower than or equal to the amount of the deductible (amount to be paid by the insured),
- damage to signs and to the following portable equipment: computer equipment with a diagonal screen size of less than 7 inches, telephone equipment, peripherals,
Please contact us :
- ING Complaint Management, Cours Saint-Michel 60, 1040 Brussels.
- Call +32 2 547 61 012 or
- mail to email@example.com.
This complaint will be forwarded to AXA who will deal with it.
If the dispute is not resolved in this way, you can contact the Ombudsman for banking disputes Ombudsfin, North Gate II. Boulevard du Roi Albert II 8,1000 Brussels. Call +32 2 545 77 70 or email firstname.lastname@example.org – www.ombudsman-insurance.be.
The computer equipment insurance is subject to Belgian law. It is offered to you, subject to acceptance by :
Insurance intermediary ING Belgium SA/nv, an insurance broker registered with the FSMA under the code number 0403200393. Registered office: Avenue Marnix 24, B-1000 Brussels - RPR Brussels - VAT BE 0403.200.393 - www.ing.be - BIC: BBRUBEBB - IBAN: BE45 3109 1560 2789.
Insurer AXA Belgium, S.A. of insurances authorised under n° 0039 to practise the life and non-life branches (KB04-07-1979, BS 14-07-1979) at the National Bank of Belgium, located at Boulevard de Berlaimont 14, B-1000 Brussels - Main office: Place du Trône 1 - B-1000 Brussels (Belgium) - Website: www. axa.be - Tel.: 02 678 61 11 - Fax: 02 678 93 40 - KBO-No.: VAT BE 0404.483.367 RPR Brussels 7.06.5833 - 0616.
Reporting a claim
Accident? Go to www.axa.be/myaxapro (FR) and report the claim.
Do you prefer another way?
Changing your policy
Terminating your policy