AXA Individual Pension Commitment
Pension plan through your company
As a self-employed company director, you can save for an attractive pension plan with the Individual Pension Commitment. The premiums for your pension plan are paid by your company and may be tax deductible under certain conditions.
The individual pension commitment is an individual contract which allows you to set up, via your company, an additional pension.
Under certain conditions, premiums paid are 100% tax-deductible as business expenses for your company.
You can change the terms of the policy at any time.
Benefits for your company:
- Less tax : under certain conditions, premiums paid are fully tax deductible.
- Package tailored to your needs: either you choose the premium amount or you determine the capital you are aiming for, and the premiums will be calculated accordingly.
- Flexibility: you can change the terms of the policy at any time.
- Can be combined: this policy can be taken out at the same time as other professional savings plans (such as PSPS, group insurance, etc.).
The benefits for you, privately:
- Supplementary pension capital: you can build yourself a good capital to supplement your pension.
- Extra-legal benefits: under certain conditions, premiums are paid by the company and are not taxed as benefits of any kind on your private income.
- Advance payment option: an advance for private use can be requested from the savings reserve of the "secure" component in order to acquire, build, embellish, repair or renovate a property in the European Economic Area.
When you take out a policy, you can choose:
- Either to determine the premium amounts (minimum of 50 euros/month) on the basis of which your capital will be built up.
- Or to choose the desired end capital, in which case, premiums will be calculated accordingly. Premiums must be paid exclusively by your company. You can change the premium amount and cover provided at any time depending on how your company develops. When you retire, you will receive the capital directly.
The minimum contract term is 5 years. It automatically ends when you retire.
There are 3 ways you can save for your retirement. You can choose from the following:
- Guaranteed interest rate* variable annually and possible profit sharing through life insurance branch 21 (secure component). Your payments are invested in a fund that primarily focuses investments on long-term Belgian government bonds (OLO).
- A potentially higher return in the long term through one or more investment funds of life insurance branch 23 (invest component). The return is not guaranteed and depends on the performance of the fund to which the life insurance is linked. The managers are constantly seeking to improve the composition of the portfolio to maximise your return.
- A mixed plan combining the secure and the invest components.
*Vertical structure of guaranteed interest rate
- The guaranteed interest rate is reviewed each year on January 1st of the year.
- The entire reserve built and the premiums made during the year benefit from this new rate on January 1st of the year.
Under certain conditions, premiums paid are fully tax deductible as business expenses for your company. In addition, they are not taxed as benefits in kind on your personal income as long as you receive regular income and your overall pension (the sum of your state and supplementary pensions) does not exceed 80% of your last gross income.
For your next of kin in the event of your death
If you were to pass away unexpectedly, your next of kin would undoubtedly face emotionally difficult times. Difficulties that would only be compounded by financial worries. For the loss of a loved one often goes hand in hand with a loss of income.
This cover offers you the added peace of mind that your next of kin will receive a sum on your death that will help them get through those difficult first few years.
Contact your ING banker to calculate how much capital you should insure.
Would you like to know more? Read Conditions g?n?rales Pension Plan Pro EIP (PDF - FR) .
With this extra cover, you are protected against loss of income in the event you become unfit for work due to illness or accident. In addition to any social security benefits, you will be paid an annuity to compensate you and your loved ones for the loss of your income. The amount depends on the level of your incapacity. So, you can continue to pay into your pension savings plan in the meantime.
The risk of becoming unfit for work varies for each profession. That is why we offer cover that is suited to your budget and your desired level of cover.
Contact your ING banker to calculate the annuity.
Would you like to know more? Read Conditions g?n?rales Pension Plan Pro EIP (PDF - FR).
ING Belgium nv, insurance broker, registered with the Belgian Financial Services and Markets Authority (FMSA) under code 12381A. Company headquarters: Marnixlaan 24, B-1000 Brussels - Brussels Register of Commerce - VAT No. BE 0403.200.393 - www.ing.be - BIC: BBRUBEBB - IBAN: BE45 3109 1560 2789.
AXA Belgium, public limited insurance company authorised under no. 0039 to exercise in the life and non-life branches (KB04-07-1979, BS 14-07-1979) with the National Bank of Belgium located at de Berlaimontlaan 14 in B-1000 Brussels - Headquarters: Troonplein 1 - B-1000 Brussels (Belgium) - Website: www.axa.be - Tel.: 02 678 61 11 -Fax: 02 678 93 40 - Crossroads Bank for Enterprises (CBE) No.: VAT No. BE 0404.483.367 Brussels Register of Commerce No. 7.06.5833 - 0616.
Contact ING Complaint Management by post to Cours Saint-Michel / Sint-Michielswarande 60, 1040 Brussels, by calling +32 2 547 61 02 or via e-mail to email@example.com.
If you have already been in contact with ING, you can also contact the ombudsman for banking disputes: Ombudsfin, North Gate II. Boulevard du Roi Albert II / Koning Albert II-laan 8. 1000 Brussels, by calling +32 2 545 77 70 or via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.