AXA Supplementary Pension Plan for the self-employed
Build up a solid fund for your pension
As a self-employed person your statutory pension is only half that of an employee, so ING offers you a pension plan which is twice as good. With this pension plan, you build up a solid fund for your future, while reducing your taxes and social security contributions now. Worth thinking about!
Specially for self-employed people
With the option of deducting the money you save against tax as a business expense.
You enjoy tax breaks and also reduce the level of your social security contributions.
Advance payment option
Use part of your capital at any time for the purchase or renovation of a residential property in the euro zone.
Guaranteed return variable annually
You can benefit from a guaranteed interest rate variable annually and a possible profit sharing.
Combinable with other plans
Combine the benefits of your PSPS (Private Supplementary Pension Savings) with other pension saving plans, to build up a handsome sum for your retirement.
Are you tax resident in Belgium, self-employed full-time or part-time, or an assisting spouse?
Then you can enjoy the double benefits of the PSPS. And pay in up to your legal pension, or longer if you are still working and paying social security contributions. The minimum term of your policy is five years.
- Take advantage of the tax breaks: You can deduct the amount of the premiums you pay in as business expenses. Since the premiums are tax-deductible, your professional income, which serves as the basis for calculating your future social security contributions, is also reduced.
- Reduce your future social security contributions: Since your premiums are tax-deductible, your professional income, which serves as the basis for calculating your social security contributions, is also reduced.
- You can choose to pay premiums monthly, quarterly or annually. The minimum amount is 100 euros annually or 200 euros if a risk capital is provided for in the special conditions, and 50 euros per deposit. The maximum amount is 3187.04 euros per year for the ordinary PLCI and 3666.85 euros for the social PLCI (2017 income – 2018 tax year).
The guaranteed interest rate is reviewed each year on January 1 of the year and is guaranteed until December 31 of the current year.
The entire reserve and the new payments benefit from:
- the interest rate in effect until the moment it changes,
- a possible profit sharing.
If you were to pass away unexpectedly, your next of kin would undoubtedly face emotionally difficult times. Difficulties that would only be compounded by financial worries. For the loss of a loved one often goes hand in hand with a loss of income.
This cover offers you the added peace of mind that your next of kin will receive a sum on your death that will help them get through those difficult first few years.
Contact your ING banker to calculate how much capital you should insure.
Would you like to know more? Read Conditions générales Pension Plan Pro PLCI (PDF - FR).
With this extra cover, you are protected against loss of income in the event you become unfit for work due to illness or accident. In addition to any social security benefits, you will be paid an annuity to compensate you and your loved ones for the loss of your income. The amount depends on the level of your incapacity. So, you can continue to pay into your pension savings plan in the meantime.
The risk of becoming unfit for work varies for each profession. That is why we offer cover that is suited to your budget and your desired level of cover.
Contact your ING banker to calculate the annuity.
Would you like to know more? Read Conditions générales Pension Plan Pro PLCI (PDF -FR).
Contact ING Complaint Management by post to Cours Saint-Michel / Sint-Michielswarande 60, 1040 Brussels, by calling +32 2 547 61 02 or via e-mail to email@example.com.
If you have already been in contact with ING, you can also contact the ombudsman for banking disputes: Ombudsfin, North Gate II. Boulevard du Roi Albert II / Koning Albert II-laan 8. 1000 Brussels, by calling +32 2 545 77 70 or via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Try a personalised simulation with no commitment on your part, to find out what tax benefits and savings are possible on your future social security contributions.
- Read Information sheet AXA Pension Plan Pro FSPI (PDF) and Conditions générales Pension Plan Pro PLCI (PDF - FR).
- Do you already have a PSPS? We will recalculate it to ensure you pay lower social security contributions.
ING Belgium nv, insurance broker, registered with the Belgian Financial Services and Markets Authority (FMSA) under code 12381A. Company headquarters: Marnixlaan 24, B-1000 Brussels - Brussels Register of Commerce - VAT No. BE 0403.200.393 - www.ing.be - BIC: BBRUBEBB - IBAN: BE45 3109 1560 2789.
AXA Belgium, public limited insurance company authorised under no. 0039 to exercise in the life and non-life branches (KB04-07-1979, BS 14-07-1979) with the National Bank of Belgium located at de Berlaimontlaan 14 in B-1000 Brussels - Headquarters: Troonplein 1 - B-1000 Brussels (Belgium) - Website: www.axa.be - Tel.: 02 678 61 11 -Fax: 02 678 93 40 - Crossroads Bank for Enterprises (CBE) No.: VAT No. BE 0404.483.367 Brussels Register of Commerce No. 7.06.5833 - 0616.