ING Bank Guarantee
Discover how ING offers you financial security
Under a bank guarantee ING undertakes to pay out a defined amount on your behalf if you are unable to meet a commitment to a third party.
Security for your business partner
You provide financial security to your business partner via ING. This allows you to reach an agreement faster.
Frees up your working capital
You can keep your money to use for other projects.
Also available for international business
With an international bank guarantee you can reassure your overseas business partners that you will make agreed payments.
Under a bank guarantee, ING undertakes to pay out a pre-defined amount on your behalf if you are unable to meet a commitment to a third party.
See the list below for the most commonly requested bank guarantees.
- The payment guarantee offers the beneficiary financial security if the instructing party fails to fulfil their payment obligations.
- The performance guarantee offers the beneficiary financial security should the instructing party fail to fulfil their contractual obligations.
- The tender guarantee gives the beneficiary financial security if a contractor is unable or unwilling to perform the contract after winning the tender process.
- The advance payment guarantee offers the beneficiary security that they will get back their down payment if the instructing party fails to fulfil their contractual obligations.
- The rental guarantee offers the beneficiary financial security should the tenant not meet their rental obligations.
- The public works guarantee: at ING we can offer guarantees for public works on the basis of tender specifications and other forms of contracts where a public or semi-public body is the counterparty.
If you cannot find what you need in the list, go to our online request form for an overview of all types of bank guarantees. You can also request a personalised contract.
An arrangement fee is charged for setting up or changing a bank guarantee. During the term of the bank guarantee, you also pay a commission at the beginning of each quarter.