ING Investment Credit
Boost your company's productivity
Looking to expand your premises to improve or increase your company's production and/or productivity? With an ING Investment Credit you can fully or partially finance the purchase of property such as a car park, commercial premises, storage space or industrial site.
Flexible term of 2 to 15 years
Borrow medium to long-term
Choose between several different withdrawal and repayment.
Regular interest rate reviews
If you opt for a variable interest rate, you choose whether and how often you have it reviewed and benefit from the best market rate.
An ING Investment Credit is a medium to long-term credit you can use to start up, modernise or expand your business or company.
- The minimum credit is 250,000 euros. ING pays your funds into your ING current account or directly to your supplier.
- You can have your funds released as a lump sum or in instalments as your project progresses and over a period of up to 9 months.
Choose the right formula for your needs and repayment capacity:
- Investment credit with a short-term interest rate
- with repayments starting from the first withdrawal.
- repayments starting from the last withdrawal.
- Investment credit with a long-term interest rate
- with an interest rate that is fixed when the credit is approved.
- with an interest rate that is fixed when the credit is fully drawn down.
Repayments consist of both capital and interest payments. Depending on your chosen plan, you begin repayments either as of the first or last withdrawal. There are also several repayment options available.
The term lasts a minimum of 24 months and a maximum of 15 years. Public sector or social profit institutions can receive longer terms, depending on the nature of their investment.
You pay :
* a one-off study fee calculated on the credit granted
* a quarterly arrangement fee