12 September 2018
Business Credit Finder
Find the best financing for your project.
Enter how much you want to borrow and for what purpose. Find immediately the most suitable financing for your project.
Financing that may interest you
If the credit agreement explicitly provides for a right (as in the case of a variable interest rate) or if the credit period is not limited, certain circumstances may give rise to specific conditions (ex: interest rate, margin, commissions, ...).
These circumstances may be :
- Amendments to laws and regulations or case law;
- Evolution of the money and financial markets;
- Changes in the bank's financing costs (including liquidity costs and options granted to the borrower);
- Changes in the cost of risk, operating costs and the cost of equity in the bank is to maintain a reserve for credit;
- Changes in the bank’s credit policy with respect to sectors, forms of credit and securities.