Business Credit Finder
Find the best financing for your project.
Enter how much you want to borrow and for what purpose. Find immediately the most suitable financing for your project.
As foreseen In the Law on the financing of SMEs, we deliver, for each loan application, a written explanation of the various forms of credit that may be suitable for your company's specific loan request.
This explanation also includes the main characteristics of these forms of credit and their specific consequences for your company.
You can find this explanation via the Financing tool simulation:
- By answering a maximum of three simple questions, the tool provides you an overview of the types of credit that best meet your credit needs. It also gives you an overview of the main features of the different types of loans.
- At the bottom of the list of features, you will also find a link to the corresponding product sheet. This sheet contains all the information required by the aforementioned Law on the financing of SMEs.
More information on government intervention:
Financing that may interest you
If the credit agreement explicitly provides for a right (as in the case of a variable interest rate) or if the credit period is not limited, certain circumstances may give rise to specific conditions (ex: interest rate, margin, commissions, ...).
These circumstances may be :
- Amendments to laws and regulations or case law;
- Evolution of the money and financial markets;
- Changes in the bank's financing costs (including liquidity costs and options granted to the borrower);
- Changes in the cost of risk, operating costs and the cost of equity in the bank is to maintain a reserve for credit;
- Changes in the bank’s credit policy with respect to sectors, forms of credit and securities.