12 September 2018
Business Credit Finder
Find the best financing for your project.
Financing that may interest you
If the credit agreement explicitly provides for a right (as in the case of a variable interest rate) or if the credit period is not limited, certain circumstances may give rise to specific conditions (ex: interest rate, margin, commissions, ...).
These circumstances may be :
- Amendments to laws and regulations or case law;
- Evolution of the money and financial markets;
- Changes in the bank's financing costs (including liquidity costs and options granted to the borrower);
- Changes in the cost of risk, operating costs and the cost of equity in the bank is to maintain a reserve for credit;
- Changes in the bank’s credit policy with respect to sectors, forms of credit and securities.