6 June 2018
ING Mergers & Acquisitions (Corporate Finance)
Guidance for mergers, acquisitions and business transfers
- A team with extensive expertise and years of M&A experience.
- Advice tailored to each customer, whether it is a family business, medium-sized company, corporation or financial investor.
ING is the market leader in the Benelux for mergers and acquisitions. We are your ideal partner. This has repeatedly been confirmed by independent organisations. Our M&A specialists guide you through the entire sales, merger or acquisition process and assist you in attracting growth capital.
From the valuation and composition of a sale or investment file to the selection of investors and negotiations, ING will assist you until the final transfer. With expert advice and creative, innovative solutions which take into account your specific situation and needs.
International network of experts
The ING M&A team offers:
- A unique combination of regional and sectorial know-how.
- An active international network of professionals with access to potential investors (industrial parties, financial sponsors and wealthy private investors) in more than 40 countries.
- Broad experience with transactions in the BRICS countries and CEE, linked to a broad outlook on the global economy.
Nothing but advantages from calling on ING for your M&A issues. The best examples include recent deals concluded by companies thanks to the guidance of ING.
|Transaction||Attracting a financial investor|
|ING added value||Larger sector knowledge, integrated approach, strong relation with private investors, etc.|
|Transaction||Sale of Raman to Verhaeren & Co|
|ING added value||Sector knowledge, approach tailored to family business, strong relation with industrial buyers, etc.|
|Transaction||Sale of Alpro to Dean Foods|
|Value||325 million euros|
|ING added value||Professional approach, strict timing, extensive study of possible buyers, ...|
|Transaction||Take-over of Belgian and Dutch SBS branch|
|Value||400 million euros|
|ING added value||Coordinated approach due to close cooperation between a large number of departments|
Ergon Capital partners
|Transaction||Leveraged buyout du Groupe de Boeck|
|ING added value||Strong knowledge of the target, continuous support of Ergon in terms of potential acquisitions, collaboration of a fully dedicated team|
|Transaction||Public take-over by Couckinvest|
|Value||850 million euros|
|ING added value||Solid long-term relation with customer, customer-oriented approach of many ING experts and strict compliance with timing|