Asset management for medical professionals
You want to have a happy, stress-free life after retirement. Careful asset planning and structuring can bring you peace of mind about your retirement. It will also enable you to look to the future with full confidence.
Asset planning and structuring
Your bank’s knowledge and expertise is not limited to financial advice and management.
Your bank can help you structure, protect and transfer your private and professional assets.
- Legal and tax advice
- Guidance for managers and shareholders of family businesses
- Death insurance
- A team of 24 experienced lawyers and tax experts
- Working with your Personal Banker Medicalis / Private Banker Medicalis
- Additional experts that you can rely on, lawyers, notaries, auditors, …
- Regular audits of your asset situation.
- Matrimonial property regimes and marriage contracts
- Transferring your assets
- Inheritance tax and useful information for your heirs
- Structures for your assets
- How to use life insurance
- The tax aspects of your investments
- Taking money out of your company
Have you decided to stop working?
The list below describes the things that you must not lose sight of when you stop working:
- Remember to have your registration number in the Crossroads Bank for Enterprises deleted as soon as you stop working.
- Check your insurance policies that relate to your professional activity. Some should be amended, while others should be terminated.
- Notify INAMI/RIZIV and the Belgian Medical Council when you finally stop working.
- Would you like to carry on working part-time? If so, keep your INAMI/RIZIV identification number and remain a member of the Belgian Medical Council (FR).
ING Medicalis supports you at every stage of your medical career
ING Medicalis: the complete offer for medical professionals
Doctor or pharmacist? With ING Medicalis, you can count on support.