Offer for lawyer trainees
Found your internship and supervisor? Great. Now you just need to sort out your banking. At ING, you get advice from a banker who knows the legal sector inside out. ING Privalis works with the Bar and knows exactly what you need as a starting lawyer.
ING Third-party account for lawyers
The Lawyer third-party account is a must-have for every lawyer. This is the account on which you receive funds from customers or third parties to pass on to other parties. It allows you to make a clear distinction between your own assets and third-party funds.
Contact us to open a third-party account. You first need to open your ING Professional current account.
The Privalis advantages in a nutshell
- Free ING Professional current account for 2 years
- Free MasterCard Business for 1 year
- Special conditions for your professional loans, such as no study fees
- Lower entry fee for your Supplementary Pension for the Self-Employed
- Free subscription to ING Multi Mandate for 1 year
- Free access to the Accountable app for 1 year
- Free ING Green current account for personal use during your internship
- Attractive interest rate and reduced handling fees for your ING Mortgage Loan
Manage your business transactions online
- Available 24 hours a day
- Specific business services
- Handy user settings
Life and family
Free Supplementary Pension for the Self-employed (FSPSE)
Pension Plan Pro - Insurer : AXA Belgium
- Certainty for later
- Less social security contributions
- Tax reduction
Accept smartphone payments from your customers
- At your offices or on the road
- No initial investment required
- Track payments in real time
ING Multi Mandate
Efficient management of multiple mandated accounts
The Accountable app
Create invoices, scan receipts and calculate your VAT returns in just a few clicks.