Are you starting out as a medical professional?
You have a medical degree and are looking for a financial partner
Congratulations! You have completed your internship and can now start working as a doctor or another medical professional.
Are you going to work as an employee, or are you starting your own practice?
In any case, you will choose to give your patients the very best care. To be able to do this, you might want to invest.
Your Business Banker Medicalis is on hand to help you with all your financial questions and plans. After all, you only entrust your finances to an expert, right?
1 confidential adviser
- Professional current account + ING debit card + online banking free of charge for the current year and the following year
- ING MasterCard Business (credit card) free of charge for 12 months
- Active Pay mobile payment terminal free of charge instead of € 99
- Cashback of 2 x € 50 for pension accrual for medical professions
- Cash facility / professional loan with no arrangement fee for the first application
- Insurance (car, fire, accidents) at a customised rate
- Online appointment management via TouBipbip (FR) free of charge for 12 months
- Private current account + ING debit card + online banking during the current year and the following year
- Free savings account
- Mortgage loan at a preferential interest rate
- € 80 cashback if you accrue a pension and financial assets
Your Business Banker Medicalis is perfectly aware of the different formulas and possibilities.
Do you have a one-person business or a company?
The Voluntary Supplementary Pension for the Self-Employed (LPCI/VAPZ) and the Individual Pension Commitment (IPC), if you own a company, are examples of fiscally attractive savings formulas for keeping your taxes down. And, at the same time, you will reap the benefits when you retire.
Talk to your Business Banker Medicalis about this.
Prevention is better than cure. Insurance provides cover and peace of mind when things go wrong. Have you already thought, for example, about a Civil Liability for Companies policy and Insurance for Business Managers or the AXA Pension Plan for the Self-Employed (which can be combined with your LPCI/VAPZ)?
And what about your:
- Car insurance;
- Fire insurance;
- Family Insurance;
- Insurance against cybercrime or hacking?
Contact your Business Banker Medicalis and benefit from a thorough screening of your insurance portfolio.
Just like any other starter, you need a KBO number from the Central Database for Enterprises and a current account.
Pay a visit to your Business Banker Medicalis because, for doctors, there is more to it than that. What insurance will you need? What about INAMI/RIZIV, social security contributions, and so on and so forth?
ING Medicalis, the offer for all medical professionals
Do you have questions about funding your practice, managing your assets or the protection of yourself, your practice and your career? Trust on an expert.