Pension plan for the self-employed
ING Private Supplementary Pension for the Self-Employed
Pension fund at your own pace
If you are self-employed, you should benefit from a good pension fund. With the ING Private Supplementary Pension for the Self-Employed, you choose how much you save and how often you pay contributions. You can also enjoy a tax advantage.
- Dual savings: under certain conditions, you can deduct the premiums paid as business expenses. Since the premiums are tax deductible, your professional income, which serves as the basis for calculating your future social security contributions, is also lower.
- Flexibility: you can choose the amount and frequency of your premiums yourself (monthly, quarterly, or annual).
- Guaranteed return: your savings benefit from a 100% guaranteed return.
- Combine it with other packages: the benefits of the PSPS can be combined with those of other pension savings plans, so you can finish up with a comfortable amount of capital in addition to your pension.
Are you interested in an ING PSPS?
- Make a personalised simulation to calculate your tax benefits and find out how much you could save on your future social security.
- Read the Information sheet (PDF) and the General Terms and Conditions of ING Private Supplementary Pension for the Self-Employed (PDF)
ING Belgium SA/NV, an insurance broker, registered with the FSMA under the code number 12381A.
Registered office: Avenue Marnix 24, B-1000 Brussels - Brussels RPM/RPR - VAT BE 0403.200.393 - www.ing.be - BIC: BBRUBEBB - IBAN: BE45 3109 1560 2789.
NN Insurance Belgium SA/NV, an insurance company, licensed by NBB under the code number 2550.
Registered office: Airport Plaza - Montreal Building, Da Vincilaan 19, B-1831 Diegem - www.nn.be - Brussels RPM/RPR - VAT BE 0890.270.057 - BIC: BBRUBEBB - IBAN: BE28 3100 7627 4220.