Invest in a short-term money market fund
As a professional investor, you want to spread the risk as much as possible. Entrust your money to ING Liquid: a flexible and straightforward investment instrument. Invest your surplus cash starting from 250,000 euros and have access to it at any time.
Efficient risk management
With ING Liquid, you invest in a large number of highly creditworthy issuers.
Available at all times
Depending on your needs, you can subscribe or sell on a daily basis.
Potential tax advantage
If your company is subject to corporation tax, you enjoy a tax advantage.
ING Liquid is a short-term money market fund that invests your money with a duration shorter than 60 days. As an investor you can subscribe or sell daily at the current net asset value. Since its establishment in 2002, ING Liquid has always received an AAA rating from both Standard & Poor's and Moody's.
For professional investors who want to invest at least 250,000 euros in the short term and who aim for a strict risk management.
- Subscribing: is this the first time you invest in ING Liquid? Contact your ING liaison officer for answers to your questions.
- Management: subscribing or exiting is easy – all you have to do is contact our specialised Loan & Deposit Desk by phone. For orders with same-day value, you should call before 11.30 a.m.
The term of this money market fund is unlimited. When you invest in ING Liquid, you choose when to subscribe and when to sell.
ING Liquid aims for a gross return equal to the Eonia* +4 bps.
* Euro OverNight Index Average.
ING Liquid is available in 2 options:
- with capitalisation of interest
- with quarterly coupon payments
If your company is subject to corporation tax, you will not pay withholding tax on any capital gain.
You do not pay any subscription or exit costs.
- Contact your ING liaison officer.