Bank identity confirmation certificate (RIB)
Request a certificate that confirms your bank identity.
A RIB (relevé d'identité bancaire or bank identity certificate) is an identification document with an account number and the identity of the account holder (name and address).
Do you have a Business'Bank profile?
Follow the steps below to request your certificate:
- Log in to Business'Bank
- Go to the self-service corner
- Open the "My reports" tab
- Select "Request and download documents or certificates"
- Request your bank identity confirmation certificate here
Don't have a Business'Bank profile?
Send your request to email@example.com and state the following information:
- The account number for which you want to receive a
- The language in which it should be written.
- How you want it to be sent. Options:
- Post: we will send it to the address associated with the account in question (saved/validated in our database).
- E-mail: for security purposes, we will only send a certificate (such as a RIB) to the e-mail address saved/validated in our database to ensure that the e-mail address belongs to the account holder/legal representative/proxy concerned. (Please note: the proxy will only receive the certificate for the period during which he/she had a mandate for the account in question).
To change/verify your e-mail address, there are several secure options:
- The ING Banking app on your smartphone: go to your Profile (top right of the screen), select Settings > Personal data > Contact information > E-mail.
- Home'Bank on your PC: My personal data > E-mail: ING’s self-service corner in My personal details > Update my details (address, telephone number, e-mail): this will send you straight to the right place in Home'Bank.
- Customer service : in the ING Banking app ('Services' at the bottom right of the app) or call by phone: call +32 2 464 60 04. From 8 am to 8 pm on workdays and Saturday from 9 am to 5 pm.