International banking services
You live and work abroad but need banking services in Belgium? If so, you can take advantage of the offers from ING Belgium's Non-residents Department! With over 30 years' experience, this department guarantees in-depth knowledge of banking aspects for non-residents, and answers questions both from private and professional clients.
Your benefits as a non-resident
- A multi-currency account: regardless of your status (private, professional, company), you can take advantage of a multi-currency account which allows you to make several international transactions.
- Convenience: consult your account and make transactions where and when you like thanks to online banking.
- Simplicity: optimal management of your financial investments.
Belgium has a favourable tax environment in terms of savings:
- Rarely any capital gains tax
- No wealth tax
- Low taxation of dividends, depending on applicable double taxation treaties
- Low taxation of real estate investments
- Subject to the tax system of the country where you legally reside
Are you interested?
Don't hesitate to contact ING's Non-residents Department. It is located in the heart of Brussels, offering you a multilingual service: French, Dutch, English, German, Spanish, Greek, Polish, Romanian, and so on.
Rue du Trône 14-16 – 1000 Brussels - Belgium
Tel.: 02 547 31 37
Fax: 02 547 32 42
The Non-residents Department is open during the week from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.