ING Inheritance Insurance
Accidental death cover
Tailored to your securities account
Protection of your assets
Would you like to ensure that your loved ones do not have to dig into their savings to pay the death duties linked to your securities account? Thanks to the compensation provided by ING Inheritance Insurance, your successors can be sure of payment of these death duties!
- Accidental death cover: your loved ones can pay for your death duties in part or in their entirety thanks to the compensation paid.
- No medical formalities: you do not have to undergo any medical formalities upon subscription.
- Combine it with other packages: your beneficiaries can receive compensation from your ING Inheritance Insurance along with other settlements relating to additional savings plans.
- Small premium: for only 62 euros per year, your successors will receive substantial compensation (min 25,000 euros, max 90,000 euros).
Are you interested in inheritance tax insurance for your securities account?
- Read the general terms and conditions of ING Inheritance Insurance (PDF)
- Make an appointment now at the ING branch of your choice.
ING Belgium SA/nv, an insurance broker registered with the FSMA under the code number 12381A.
Registered office: avenue Marnix 24, B-1000 Brussels – www.ing.be – Brussels RPM/RPR – VAT BE 0403.200.393
BIC: BBRUBEBB – IBAN: BE45 3109 1560 2789.
ING Life Belgium SA/nv, an insurance company approved under the code number 2550.
Registered office: cours Saint-Michel 70, B-1040 Brussels – www.ing.be – Brussels RPM/RPR – VAT BE 0890.270.750.
BIC: BBRUBEBB – IBAN: BE28 3100 7627 4220.