Eco car loan
ING Eco Car Loan
What is an eco car loan?
An ING Eco Car Loan is an instalment loan with which you can finance a new, environmentally friendly vehicle of less than two years old. The interest rate for this eco car loan is more attractive than for a normal car loan.
The following vehicles qualify:
- petrol cars with an emission of less than 160 grams CO2/km (category A, B or C);
- diesel cars with an emission of less than 145 grams CO2/km;
- cars fitted with a thermoelectric engine (hybrid vehicles);
- cars running on LPG (liquefied petroleum gas).
Who is it for?
Anyone who chooses an energy-efficient vehicle that fulfils the conditions.
To qualify for an eco car loan, the emission rate for the vehicle must be specified on the order form. For hybrid vehicles and vehicles running on LPG, the model must also be stated.
If you take out an ING Eco Car Loan, we transfer the amount of the invoice presented to your current account.
- The minimum amount you can borrow is 2,000 euros.
- If you want to borrow a slightly higher amount to cover your car insurance as well, you can borrow up to 110% of the vehicle purchase price!
At least six months. The maximum term depends on the amount borrowed and your ability to repay.
- You pay no management fees.
- Annual percentage rate (APR): the interest rate depends on the age of your vehicle, the amount you are borrowing and the term of your loan.
- Check our fees for consumer loans.
Interested in an eco car loan?
- Start the application of your ING Eco Car Loan right away!
- Make a simulation and find out how much you can borrow.
- Make an appointment now at the ING branch of your choice.
- Legal information
*The ING Eco Car Loan is a personal instalment loan for personal use subject to The Consumer Credit Act of June 12th 1991. Offer reserved for natural persons over the age of 18 and subject to prior acceptance of your application by ING Belgium and to mutual agreement. General conditions for ING loans are available from any ING branch and on www.ing.be.
ING Belgium S.A./N.V.– Bank / Creditor – Registered office: 24 Avenue Marnix 24, B-1000 Brussels