How to manage your finances after someone passes away?
Once the estate has been sorted out, you will also have to think about managing your inheritance. Depending on your financial and family situation, our advisers can suggest solutions for you in terms of investments suitable to your needs.
The special situation of the surviving spouse
Following the death of your spouse, your income may sometimes fall significantly while your expenses remain the same, or even increase. It is essential to re-evaluate your family budget in order to avoid financial difficulties. Our advisers are available to suggest solutions adapted to your needs. Please do not hesitate to make an appointment at an ING branch to discuss your needs with our advisers.
Your new financial situation can also alter your investor profile. ING, by the intermediary of our advisers, will be able to guide you in choosing investment products that are best suited to you in accordance with your investment horizons.Make an appointment>
- Who needs to be notified?
- What happens in practice at ING?
- How are bills paid?
- Which documents need to be provided to release banking assets?
- How to receive the assets held at ING?
- Who has to prepare and submit an inheritance tax statement?
- How to manage your finances after someone passes away?