ING Renovation Loan
Renovate your home without blowing your budget
A new kitchen, a bigger dressing ? Or do you want to make your house more energy-efficient with solar panels or a heat pump ? The ING Renovation Loan is the solution you are looking for!
Renovate your home while preserving your savings
Save extra money if you carry out energy-saving renovations
You pay the same interest rate for the entire term of the loan.
No service charge
No extra fees are charged
The ING Renovation Loan is an instalment loan for private purposes which allows you to borrow a minimum of EUR 1,300 to carry out your renovation work. This refurbishment loan is covered by the law on consumer loans (charges).
You pay less interest if at least 80% of the loan is intended to finance the following types of work:
- replacement and maintenance of old boilers
- installation of a solar-powered hot water system
- installation of photovoltaic (solar) panels
- installation of an air to water heat pump designed to save energy
- installation of other equipment for the production of geothermal energy
- fitting double glazing
- roof, ground and wall insulation
- installation of thermostatic valves or a timer-based room thermostat
- undertaking an energy audit of the property
- installation of tap water filtration systems
- The minimum refurbishment loan amount is EUR 1,300.
- The maximum loan amount varies. Set according to the scale of the project and your ability to repay the loan.
- For work designed to economise energy, the upper limit is EUR 50,000 per borrower and per property.
- Interest rate
- The interest rate for the renovation loan is set according to the amount borrowed and the repayment schedule. You benefit from a lower rate if you undertake an energy-saving project on your property, meaning you pay less in interest.
- There is no service charge to pay, though this renovation loan remains covered by the law on consumer loans (charges).
- The minimum term is 6 months.
- The maximum term is set according to the amount borrowed and your ability to repay the loan (120 months max.)