ING Car Loan
Buy your car without breaking your budget!
With the ING Car Loan, financing a new, second-hand or ecological car is quick and easy. You can calculate your monthly repayments and apply online.
A simple loan with easy application
By simply applying online you will easily get a reply for your car loan.
Up to 110% of the purchase price
Borrow up to 110% of your vehicle's purchase price*.
Repayments to suit you
Repay your loan at your own pace, through fixed instalments.
Attractive interest rate
Take advantage of one of the most competitive fixed interest rates on the market.
The ING Car Loan is a loan repayable in instalments for the purchase of a new or second-hand vehicle, be it a car, motorbike or campervan.
Who can apply for an ING Car Loan? Any person who wishes to obtain credit to purchase a vehicle without destabilising their budget or using up their savings.
Borrow from €1,300 and up to 110%.
The minimum amount you can borrow to finance a vehicle is €1,300.
Would you like to borrow a little more than the price of the vehicle in order to pay for your ING Car Insurance? Well, now you can! For even greater convenience, you can borrow up to 110% of the vehicle's purchase price.
- Minimum and maximum terms
- The minimum term of your loan is set at 6 months. The maximum term of your ING Car Loan depends on the amount you borrow and your ability to repay the loan.
- You have no administration fees to pay.
- The interest rate offered (APR) depends on the age of the vehicle, the amount you borrow and the term of the loan. What is the Annual Percentage Rate (APR)? This rate indicates the total cost of your loan on an annual basis. It takes into account interest payable, as well as any fees that may apply to the loan.
- Refer to the charges for consumer loans (PDF).
- Your loan is paid into your account .
- If you take out an ING Car loan we will pay the invoice amount into your Current account.