ING Motorbike loan
Buy your motorbike without blowing your budget!
With the ING Motorbike loan, financing a new or second-hand motorbike is as easy as it is competitively priced. You calculate your monthly payments and simply apply for your loan online.
Repay at your own pace
You repay the loan at your own pace, via fixed instalments.
An uncomplicated loan, easy to apply
By simply applying online, you will get a reply for your motorbike loan.
Fixed interest rate
You can take advantage of one of the market's most competitive fixed interest rates.
Motorbike loan in full
You can borrow up to 110% of your vehicle's purchase price*.
The ING motorbike loan is an instalment loan to enable you to purchase your motorbike. This loan covers the financing for purchasing a new or second-hand vehicle, be it a motorbike, car or mobile home.
Anyone who wishes to purchase a motorbike without blowing their budget or eating into their savings.
- From 1,300 euros and up to 110%: The minimum amount of your motorbike financing is 1,300 euros. Would you like to borrow a slightly higher amount than the price of your motorbike so that you can pay your ING motorbike insurance? Well, now you can! For greater financial comfort, you can borrow up to 110% of the purchase price of your vehicle.
- Minimum and maximum duration: Your motorbike loan is spread over a minimum duration of 6 months. The maximum duration of your ING Motorbike Loan depends on the amount borrowed and your ability to repay.
- There is no application fee.
- The interest rate (APRC) you are offered depends on the age of the vehicle, the amount borrowed and the duration of the loan. The Annual Percentage Rate of Change (APRC) expresses the total cost of your loan on an annual basis. It takes into account the interest, but also any fees linked to the loan. Refer to fees for consumer loans (PDF).
- If you take out an ING Motorbike loan, we will pay the amount of the invoice into your current account.