ING Bike Loan
Buy your bike without touching your savings.
Opt for an ING Bike Loan to buy your bike without bringing your budget out of balance. Whether you want to buy an e-bike, a cargo bicycle, a folding bicycle, a mountain bike or a racing bike: a bike is always a good idea.
Easy online application
All you have to do is apply for a bike loan online and you will receive a prompt reply.
Very attractive interest rate
You will benefit from a very attractive interest rate.
Repay at your own pace
Pay back your loan at your own pace in fixed instalments.
- The bike loan amount must be at least 2,000 euros. You can get a loan for up to 100% of the purchase price.
- The minimum term of an ING Bike Loan is six months. The maximum term of an ING Bike Loan depends on the loan amount and your repayment capacity.
- No administrative costs apply.
- You will benefit from a very attractive fixed interest rate.
- Consult the rates for consumer loans (pdf).
- The loan will be paid to your bank account.
- If you take out an ING Loan we will pay the loan amount to your current account.
- You will then repay the loan at your own pace by means of fixed instalments.
Are you using your bike to get to work? Be sure to ask your employer if you are eligible for bike allowance. Depending on the commute distance and frequency you will have earned back your bike in just a few years.
Calculate your repayment amount online.Calculate my loan
(Select 'Eco car')
Apply for a loan
After the calculations have been made you can apply for a loan straight away. All you have to do is fill in the necessary details.
Sign your contract
As soon as your application has been approved.