ING Car Loan
Buy your car without breaking your budget!
With the ING Car Loan, financing a new or second-hand vehicle is quick, easy and offers you many benefits. You can calculate your monthly repayments and apply online. It is as easy as that!
A simple loan with easy application
By simply applying online you will easily get a reply for your car loan.
Attractive interest rate
Take advantage of one of the most competitive fixed interest rates on the market.
Up to 110% of the purchase price
Borrow up to 110% of your vehicle's purchase price*.
Repayments to suit you
Repay your loan at your own pace, through fixed instalments.
* Would you like to borrow a little more than the price of the vehicle in order to pay for your ING Car Insurance? Well, now you can! For even greater convenience, you can borrow up to 110% of the vehicle's purchase price.
The ING Car Loan is a loan repayable in instalments for the purchase of a new or second-hand vehicle, be it a car, motorbike or mobile home.
Who can apply for an ING Car Loan? Any person who wishes to obtain credit to purchase a vehicle without destabilising their budget or using up their savings.
Borrow from €2,000 and up to 110%.
The minimum amount you can borrow to finance a vehicle is €2,000.
Would you like to borrow a little more than the price of the vehicle in order to pay for your ING Car Insurance? Well, now you can! For even greater convenience, you can borrow up to 110% of the vehicle's purchase price.
Minimum and maximum terms
The minimum term of your loan is set at 6 months. The maximum term of your ING Car Loan depends on the amount you borrow and your ability to repay the loan.
- You have no administration fees to pay.
- The interest rate offered (APR) depends on the age of the vehicle, the amount you borrow and the term of the loan. What is the Annual Percentage Rate (APR)? This rate indicates the total cost of your loan on an annual basis. It takes into account interest payable, as well as any fees that may apply to the loan.
- Refer to the charges for consumer loans (PDF).
- Your loan is paid into your account .
- If you take out an ING Car loan we will pay the invoice amount into your Current account.
There are 3 ways you can apply for your ING Car Loan:
Apply for your ING Car loan online or via Home’Bank. If you apply for your loan via Home’Bank you can sign your contract straight away. You can also apply in an ING branch. In this case make an appointment directly with the ING branch of your choice.