Cards and payments
17 April 2018
Card lost or stolen?
Have you lost your bank or credit card or has it been stolen? Call Card Stop immediately on +32 70 344 344 to have your card blocked and apply for a replacement.
Why call Card Stop if your card is lost or stolen?
Card Stop is the central service that
- Available 24/7: you can contact Card Stop 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Guaranteed security: Card Stop guarantees that your bank or credit card will be blocked as soon as you call.
- Replacement card: Card Stop will apply for a replacement card for you and send you a new PIN.
What information do I have to provide?
In order to block your card, Card Stop will ask you for the following information:
- the number of cards you wish to block
- the card type (Bancontact/Mister Cash, Visa or MasterCard)
- your card issuer's name (generally your bank)
- the account number linked to your lost or stolen card
- the card number or personal details of the holder, generally you (full name, date of birth and postcode).