Self Service Zone – ING Card
You haven’t received your online purchase? Was your latest purchase damaged on delivery? Find out how to proceed to correctly open a claim file.
1. SUBMIT A CLAIM ONLINE TO INTER PARTNER ASSISTANCE
- You submit a claim online (*) and you are directed to Inter Partner Assistance website where you can also upload the necessary documents/proofs. Please scan these documents separately in pdf format before filling in the declaration.
- Choose the option "Start my non travel claim".
- After entering your personal details, select ING from the Insurance Provider menu and complete the details relating to the incident
If you cannot submit the claim online, you can contact Inter Partner Assistance by phone on number +32 2 550 05 21.
(*)You are now leaving the ING Belgium website and going to a website not managed by ING Belgium. We are not responsible for the content or availability of the linked sites. If you have more detailed questions or concerns about the products and services offered by third parties through the linked third-party website, please contact the third party.
2. INTER PARTNER ASSISTANCE ANALYSES YOUR CLAIM
Inter Partner Assistance analyses your claim notification form. Once this has been accepted, a claims file will be set up within 5 working days. You will then receive, by email, an acknowledgment of receipt including the reference number of your file.
If your file is not complete, you will receive an email from the insurer asking you to send in the necessary documents.
Questions about your file?
If you have any questions concerning your claim, directly contact Inter Partner Assistance at +32 2 550 05 21. Unfortunately, ING Client Services cannot give you any information about the status of your file.
If you want more information on insurances linked to your ING Card credit card, call Client Services on + 32 2 464 60 04 (choose option 3 and then 1) from Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. and on Saturdays from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.,
The ING Card gives you 3 additional types of insurance. Each type of cover corresponds to a claim type and thus requires specific documents.
In all cases:
- Credit card statement confirming the payment of the item with your ING Card.
- Documents relating to the object, such as the purchase date and price, the till receipt, etc.
In the event of aggravated theft:
- Police statement.
- If the theft included violence, a medical certificate or a declaration drafted by you.
- If the theft occurred through break in, all evidence of damage. For instance: the locksmith's invoice.
In the event of accidental damage:
- Original estimate or repair invoice.
- Seller's certificate detailing the damage caused and certifying that the object cannot be repaired.
In all cases:
- Copy of statement confirming the payment of the item with your ING Card.
- Order confirmation e-mail, or other document from the seller validating the order or a screenshot confirming the order.
- If delivery is by courier, the delivery advice.
- If delivery is by post, the dispatch tracking note.
- If the object was returned to the sender, documentary evidence of transport costs.
In all cases:
- Statement confirming purchase with your credit card
- Doctor’s certificate/report
- Name and address of hospital
- Copy of the trip invoice.
- Document proving the utilization of a means of transport/rental vehicle and/or claim filed with the transport company.
- Police report
In case of death:
- Extract of the death certificate signed by the local authority
- Original certificate of inheritance
- Documents relating to repatriation
- Name and address of the legal heirs or legal representative