ING Visa Classic
The credit card for easy payments everywhere
When travelling and online
The essential card for your payments abroad and on the internet.
The ING Visa Classic credit card is accepted both in Belgium and abroad, at all outlets and ATMs displaying the Visa logo.
For all your spending
Pay for purchases both large and small in no time at all.
You can be sure your payments are completely secure, both in stores and online.
Your monthly repayments are automatically collected from the ING Current Account you hold which is linked to your ING Visa Classic credit card.
If you are a private individual aged 18 or over and you hold an ING Current Account, you can enjoy payment convenience around the world with an ING Visa Classic credit card.
- Administration fee: The ING Visa Classic credit card costs 22 euros per year.
- If you are aged under 25, however, the annual charge for your ING Visa Classic credit card is just 10 euros.
- Payments: All payments you make (in hotels, restaurants, stores and supermarkets, etc.) are free within the euro zone. For a withdrawal in another currency then euro, a foreign exchange margin of 2% is added to your payment amount.
- Cash withdrawals: To withdraw cash in euro from ATMs, you pay a fee of 6 euros + 1% of the amount withdrawn. To make cash withdrawals in euro at bank branches, you pay a fee of 8 euros + 1% of the amount withdrawn. For a withdrawal in another currency then euro, you pay a foreign exchange margin of 2% of the cash withdrawn.
- Replacement card: free in case of defect. 9,99€ in the event of loss or theft.
- Increase limit: free online and by call. When update requested at the branch counter, free for a cardholder of a Green Account and 5 € for a Lion Account holder.
- Pay anywhere in the world: with your ING Visa Classic credit card, you can pay for your purchases in no time at all at any retailer displaying the Visa logo, in Belgium or abroad. It's quick and easy: all you need to do is enter your PIN or sign to confirm your payment!
- Withdraw cash wherever you are: need cash? You can also use your ING Visa Classic credit card to withdraw cash anywhere. Just look for ATMs and branches displaying the Visa logo, both in Belgium and abroad!
- Secure online shopping: thanks to Verified by Visa, you can use your credit card completely safely at all participating online outlets. Your internet purchases are also insured against non-delivery and faulty delivery up to a limit of 500 euros and a maximum of 1,000 euros per year.
- Travel abroad with peace of mind!: are you planning a trip abroad? ING automatically activates your credit card for international use, which is not the case with all banks. This means you have no action to take. Your credit card is not restricted to any particular region, so you have the freedom to make payments and withdraw cash in any country, completely securely.
As the holder of an ING Visa Classic credit card, you have 3 types of free insurance.
- The buyer's guarantee: purchases you make with your ING Visa Classic credit card are covered against accidental damage, street robbery and burglary for a period of 90 days after payment was made and up to a limit of 500 euros per claim and a maximum of 1,000 euros per year. Individual items with a cost of 50 euros or more (inclusive of VAT) are also covered, providing they were paid for in full with your ING Visa Classic credit card.
- Internet purchase delivery cover: this insurance policy protects purchases you make online using your ING Visa Classic credit card. The policy can be triggered if your order is not delivered within 30 calendar days of the first payment, or if the item or service ordered does not match that described on the order form with a limit of 500 euros per claim per year. Individual items with a minimum cost of 50 euros (inclusive of VAT) are also covered, providing they were paid for in full with your ING Visa Classic credit card.
- Travel accident insurance: this policy covers trips you make using public transport (by air, rail, road, etc.) or in a rental car that were paid for in full using your ING Visa Classic credit card. This insurance only covers international travel for a maximum of 60 consecutive days. You are insured for a maximum of 100,000 euros in the event of your death or permanent disability. You are entitled to additional compensation worth up to 30,000 euros to cover investigation, rescue and repatriation costs.
Go to the Self Service ING Visa Classic to find all the information you need to submit your claim form correctly.
- Check your expenditure when you want: you can check how much you have spent during the current and previous month using Home'Bank and our secure applications for smartphone. And you can see a detailed picture of your spending and available cash. As a result, you always know how much money you have available to pay for purchases with your ING Visa Classic credit card.
- Hassle-free repayments: with your ING Visa Classic credit card, your monthly expenditure is repaid automatically. Spending on your account closes on the 27th of every month and the ING Current Account linked to your Visa card is debited 9 calendar days later. So you have nothing to worry about! The standard monthly spending limit is set at 2,000 euros. If you would like to increase this limit, you can make a request at your ING branch.
Can’t find your credit card? Call Card Stop immediately on 070 344 344 (+32 70 344 344 from abroad) to block your card or order a new one.
Your application for providing an ING Visa Classic credit card via www.ing.be or Home'Bank is valid subject to acceptance by ING Belgium and does not bind you as long as you have not signed the ING Visa Classic contract either via Home’Bank or at your ING branch (subject to prior acceptance of your file by ING Belgium. ING has taken out insurance policies for its ING Visa Classic customers with
- Allianz AWP P&C S.A.- Belgian branch, 32, Boulevard Roi Albert II, 1000 Bruxelles. Register of Companies 0837.437.919. Insurance company registered under FSMA-number 2769.
For details of the conditions, exclusions and limitations of the aforementioned insurance, please see the General Terms and Conditions of your ING Visa Classic credit card in any ING branch and at www.ing.be.