ING Lion Account
Discover the free, online and mobile current account!
An ING Lion Account saves you valuable time, letting you do your daily banking wherever and whenever it suits you. Make payments, check your balance and more via your computer, smartphone and tablet or one of our Self’Bank terminals.
Free bank account
A lot more than just a current account
The reason this account is free is that you carry out your daily banking transactions yourself, exclusively online. But you can still get free advice from our branches along with a comprehensive package of services to help you manage your money better.
- Up to 2 free bank cards (1 per holder): Bancontact/Mister Cash, Maestro and contactless payments. Use the card for all your transactions and payments. And cash withdrawals are free throughout the euro zone, from any bank ATM.
One solution for all your needs wherever and whenever it suits you.
- Do your transactions at home or on the move from your computer, smartphone or tablet, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Count on expert advice from any of our branches. Or call our help desk on +32 464 60 04 Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. and Saturdays from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- View and/or print your account statements at home on your computer.
- Ever more comprehensive banking services that keep pace with the latest developments in digital technology. Need an example?
Do you also have an account with another bank?
Want to move your payments to your new ING Lion Account? All you have to do is move you all your banking transactions to ING.
That’s it! Choose a date for the switch and we will take care of everything. All your bills will continue to be paid as normal.
ING we’ll even make sure the money ends up in your ING account.
- Want to have your salary paid into your new account? Simply fill in and send this form to your employer.
The ING Lion Account is the free current account exclusively in euros which you manage via the internet. It is intended for private individuals over the age of 18 who have full legal capacity and have an e-mail address. Online applications to open an account via www.ing.be are reserved solely for private individuals residing in Belgium at the time of application.
- Maximum two ING Lion Accounts per person.
- A maximum of two holders are authorised per ING Lion Account (no mandate holders allowed). ING always considers joint account holders as indivisible. For unincorporated associations (i.e. without legal personality), ING offers the ING Green Account at its branches.
The ING Lion Account is the free current account exclusively in euros which you manage via the internet. It is intended for private individuals over the age of 18 who have full legal capacity and have an e-mail address. Online applications to open an account via www.ing.be are reserved solely for private individuals residing in Belgium at the time of application. Maximum of two authorised account holders per ING Lion Account (no mandate holders allowed). If there are two account holders, they will always be considered by ING as joint holders. For de facto associations (in other words, those without legal personality), ING offers the ING Green Account through its branches. The ING Lion Account is a current account managed via the Internet. It can be applied for at www.ing.be, via smartphone on m.ing.be or via Home’Bank, and it is opened free of charge after signing the account opening document online or at a branch of ING. There are no annual management fees or charges for withdrawals from cash dispensers within the eurozone. The terms, conditions and rates for transactions are available at www.ing.be.
All applications for an ING Lion Account are subject to approval by ING Belgium S.A./nv and by mutual agreement.
Read the General regulations for banking transactions (including the Phone’Bank, Home’Bank/Business’Bank, Smart Banking and Extrabranch Mobility General Terms and Conditions in attachment), the Special Regulations for Payment Transactions, the General Conditions of the ING Payment Card, the Charges Applied to the Main Banking Operations of Private Individuals, the Deposits protection information sheet and the General information regarding accounts and cards.
ING Belgium SA/NV - Bank - Registered office: 24 avenue Marnix, 1000 Brussels - VAT BE 0403.200.393 - Brussels RPM/RPR - BIC (SWIFT address): BBRUBEBB - IBAN: BE45 3109 1560 2789.