ING Green Account
Go for the classic current account you can manage online and at a branch!
Need to open a current account for doing your banking online but also at a branch? In euros and other currencies if need be? And with an unlimited number of account holders and/or mandate holders? The ING Green Account was made for you!
Online, on the move or at a branch
Do your banking from anywhere, at any time on your computer, smartphone and tablet or at a branch.
In euros and other currencies
Make and manage payments in euros as well as other currencies, all via the same current account with the same account number. Ideal, for example, for your foreign invoices and international investments.
Your annual fee includes up to 12 free manual debit transactions per year at a branch: including counter cash withdrawals in euro, cheque payments and paper-based transfers.
Unlimited account holders
Need to open a current account in the name of several people? With the ING Green Account, you can have an unlimited number of account holders and mandate holders.
Any private individual aged 18 or over can open an ING Green Account for personal use. If you are self-employed and looking for your ideal business current account, discover the ING Professional current account.
The complete ING Green Account package costs 44 euros per year (VAT included).
The package of the ING Green Account not only offers you a comprehensive current account but a comprehensive range of banking services as well! You can manage your account while also benefiting from:
- Online banking services for carrying out transactions from your computer, tablet or smartphone, wherever and whenever you choose. Get free access to Home’Bank, ING's online banking service, as well as Phone’Bank and ING Smart Banking, ING’s secure mobile app for smartphones and tablets.
- Free cash withdrawals in euro from cash machines throughout the euro zone.
- Providing a free debit card for the first 2 account holders (charges applied for additional holders). This debit card includes Bancontact/Mister Cash and Maestro. Please note that you can only pay with Maestro in geographical Europe. However, you can request a special extension to use it outside this zone.
- 1 free replacement debit card per year in case of loss or theft.
- 12 free manual debit transactions such as paper-based transfers, cheque payments, counter cash withdrawals in euro, etc.
- Free account statements via Home’Bank.
Do you want more information about the charges linked to other products or services?
If for any reason you cannot find your debit card, call Card Stop immediately on + 32 7 344 344 to have it blocked or replaced.
Good to know: your ING Green account package includes 1 free replacement card per year in case of loss or theft. From a second replacement card per year, it costs 9,99 euros per card.
The ING Green Account is a current account for adult individuals. It can be applied for
If the application has been made online, via www.ing.be , even if you are not an ING client yet, be aware that:
- It’s reserved solely for legally competent private individuals residing in Belgium at the time of application and with an e-mail address.
- A maximum of two account holders may be authorised per ING Green Account (mandate holders cannot be authorised).
- You will receive your debit card and card reader at home.
For more specific requests when opening your account (e.g. more than 2 account holders, with mandate holders, multiple currency account or non-resident account holders), please contact your nearest ING branch for assistance.
The ING Green Account is a current account for adult individuals. It can be applied for in an ING branch or directly online (at www.ing.be), or by using the ING Home’Bank services, and can be opened upon signature of an account opening form at an ING branch or remotely (via e-mail or post) in the case of online applications.
Online applications to open an account (via www.ing.be) are reserved solely for legally competent private individuals residing in Belgium at the time of application and with an e-mail address. A maximum of two account holders per ING Green Account and no mandate holder can be authorised if an application is submitted online (via www.ing.be). Any opening of an ING Green Account is subject to prior acceptance by ING Belgium SA/nv and mutual agreement. Terms and conditions of the ING Green Account (regulations, rates, Fee Information Document, product fact sheet and additional information) are available at all ING branches, at www.ing.be or by phone on +32 2 464 60 04.
Current account with an annual fee of 44 euros and 100 euros for non-resident customers residing outside the European Union. Fee is subject to change by prior notification
Read the General regulations for banking transactions (including the Phone’Bank, Home’Bank/Business’Bank, Smart Banking and Extrabranch Mobility General Terms and Conditions in attachment), the Special Regulations for Payment Transactions, the General Conditions of the ING Payment Card, the Charges Applied to the Main Banking Operations of Private Individuals, the Fee Information Document - ING Green Account, the list of authorised transactions for each co-holder, the Privacy Statement for ING Belgium nv/sa, the Deposits protection information sheet and the General information regarding accounts and cards.
ING Belgium SA/NV - Bank - Registered office: 24 avenue Marnix, 1000 Brussels - VAT BE 0403.200.393 - Brussels RPM/RPR - BIC (SWIFT address): BBRUBEBB - IBAN: BE45 3109 1560 2789.