ING Lion Account
Discover the online and mobile current account!
An ING Lion Account saves you valuable time, letting you do your daily banking wherever and whenever it suits you.
Open and manage your account online, package of basic services, providing 1 debit card per account holder, cash withdrawals in euro at an ING Self'Bank located in Belgium
A lot more than just a current account
The ING Lion Account contains a free package of services to help you manage your money better.
You can carry out your daily banking transactions yourself exclusively online. On top of that you can still get the advice of our employees who are ready to help.
- A free ING Lion Account with 1 account holder. Maximum 2 account holders per ING Lion Account are allowed.
- Providing 1 free debit card per account holder: Bancontact, Maestro and contactless payments. Use the debit card for all your transactions and payments. Cash withdrawals in euro are free throughout every ING Self’Bank in Belgium.
- One solution for all your needs wherever and whenever it suits you.
- Do your transactions at home or on the move from your computer, smartphone or tablet, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Count on expert advice from any of our branches. Or call our help desk on +32 464 60 04 Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. and Saturdays from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- View and/or print your account statements at home on your computer.
- Ever more comprehensive banking services that keep pace with the latest developments in digital technology. Need an example?
- Check your balance without signing via the ING Smart Banking app
- Have access to an exhaustive “self-service zone” where you can request different services and products like there are: opening of new account, modify your debitcard limits, creation of a standing order....and much more!
- Access the "My Budget" module from your tablet to monitor and plan your income and expenses better.
- Do you also have an account with another bank?
- Want to move your payments to your new ING Lion Account? All you have to do is move all your banking transactions to ING. That’s it! Choose a date for the switch and we will take care of everything. All your bills will continue to be paid as normal. ING we’ll even make sure the money ends up in your ING account.
- Want to have your salary paid into your new account? Simply fill in and send this form to your employer.
- Do you want more services and products? See what is possible and for more information consult the Charges Applied to the Main Banking Operations of Private Individuals,
The ING Lion Account is a current account that you manage online, exclusively in euros, for private individuals over the age of 18 who have full legal capacity and have an e-mail address. Online applications to open an account via www.ing.be are reserved soley for private individuals residing in Belgium at the time of the application.
- Maximum two ING Lion Accounts per person.
- A maximum of two holders are authorised per ING Lion Account (no mandate holders allowed). ING always considers joint account holders as indivisible. For unincorporated associations (i.e. without legal personality), ING offers the ING Green Account at its branches.
The ING Lion Account is a current account exclusively in euros for private individuals over the age of 18 who have full legal capacity and have an e-mail address. Online applications to open an account via ing.be are reserved solely for private individuals residing in Belgium at the time of application. Maximum two ING Lion Accounts per person. Maximum of two authorised account holders per ING Lion Account and no mandate holders allowed (the addition of a second account holder incurs a charge). If there are two account holders, each holder has the same administrative powers and signs alone for his or her transactions (including closure of the account). For de facto associations (in other words, those without legal personality), ING offers the ING Green Account through its branches.
The ING Lion Account is a current account that you manage online. It can be applied for at ing.be, via smartphone or via Home’Bank, and it is opened free of charge after signing the account opening document online or at an ING branch. All applications for an ING Lion Account are subject to approval by ING Belgium S.A./nv and by mutual agreement. There are no fees for maintaining the account nor for cash withdrawals in euro from cash dispensers of ING Belgium. There is an annual charge for the 2nd account holder. This fee is subject to change with prior notice.
The terms, conditions,rates for transactions and the Fee Information Document are available at ing.be, from all ING branches or by calling +32 2 464 60 04.r charges for withdrawals from cash dispensers within the eurozone. The terms, conditions and rates for transactions are available at ing.be, from all ING branches or by calling +32 2 464 60 04.
Read the General regulations for banking transactions (including the Phone’Bank, Home’Bank/Business’Bank, Smart Banking and Extrabranch Mobility General Terms and Conditions in attachment), the Special Regulations for Payment Transactions, the General Conditions of the ING Debit Card, the Charges Applied to the Main Banking Operations of Private Individuals, the list of authorised transactions for each co-holder, the Privacy Statement for ING Belgium nv/sa, the Deposits protection information sheet and the General information regarding accounts and cards, Fee information document for the ING Lion Account.
ING Belgium SA/NV - Bank - Registered office: 24 avenue Marnix, 1000 Brussels - VAT BE 0403.200.393 - Brussels RPM/RPR - BIC (SWIFT address): BBRUBEBB - IBAN: BE45 3109 1560 2789.