ING go to 18 Account
Discover the free current account for young people with a bank card
Want a free current account for your child while still keeping a watchful eye yourself? One that can be managed online and in branch, has free withdrawals from just 5 euros and usage limits that you can set yourself? ING go to 18 is perfect for your child's needs… and your own!
Free account for under 18s
Withdrawals, payments... You set the usage limits and retain access for yourself.
Optimised for your child
Your child can withdraw as little as 5 euros from a Self'Bank machine at any ING branch.
Is your child under 18? You can open an ING go to 18 youth account for them.
In effect, you can open an account for them from their birth. As soon as your child turns 10, they can access the account themselves with your permission.
As a parent, you can keep control over your child's youth account either in branch or online (via computer, smartphone or tablet). For example, you can set the usage limits and check the most recent transactions. So you can keep an eye at all times on how your child is managing their money.
Your child can make payments with their bank card and even withdraw 5 euro notes from the Self'Bank machines located at any of our branches.
The ING go to 18 package includes:
The ING go to 18 is a free current account exclusively for minors
- Max. 1 sole account holder per ING go to 18 account (and no mandate holders).
- A legal guardian is required to sign.
- Available from the age of 10. Various services (e.g. bank card, cash withdrawals, etc.) can be activated with the consent of the legal guardians. Home’Bank is available from the age of 12.
All applications for an ING go to 18 Account are subject to approval by ING Belgium S.A./nv and by mutual agreement.
- ING General Regulations for Banking Transactions (PDF)
- Deposits protection information sheet (PDF)
- Fees for the most common banking transactions for private individuals (PDF).