ING go to 18 Account
The free current account for young people from 10 to 17 years
Does your child need the extra freedom of a debit card? At ING, your teen’s account is 100% free of charge.
Free account for under 18s
Your child's current account and debit card are both free of charge.
Cash withdrawals in euro, payments... You set the usage limits and retain access for yourself.
Optimised for your child
Your child can withdraw as little as 5 euros from a Self'Bank machine at any ING branch.
Is your child under 18? You can open an ING go to 18 youth account for them.
In effect, you can open a current account for them from their birth. As soon as your child turns 10, they can access the account themselves with your permission.
- As a parent, you can keep control over your child's current account either in branch or online (via computer, smartphone or tablet). For example, you can set the usage limits and check the most recent transactions. So you can keep an eye at all times on how your child is managing their money.
- Your child can make payments with his/her debit card and even withdraw 5 euro notes from the Self'Bank machines located at any of our branches.
- The ING go to 18 package includes:
You child can’t find his or her debit card? Call Card Stop immediately on +32 (0)70 344 344 to block it.
The ING go to 18 is a free current account exclusively for minors
- Max. 1 sole account holder per ING go to 18 account (and no mandate holders).
- A legal guardian is required to sign.
- Available from the age of 10. Various services (e.g. providing a debit card, cash withdrawals, etc.) can be activated with the consent of the legal guardians. Home’Bank is available from the age of 12.
The ING go to 18 Account is a free current account reserved exclusively for young persons under the age of 18. The opening (subject to acceptance by ING and to mutual agreement) of an ING go to 18 Account (subject to authorization by the minor’s legal representative) is free of charge. No charges are levied for annual management or withdrawals from cash dispensers in the eurozone. The ING go to 18 Account is automatically converted to an ING Lion Account on the day your child turns 18. Terms and conditions of the ING go to 18 Account (regulations, rates and additional information) are available at all ING branches, at ing.be or by phone on 02 464 60 04.
Please read also: